Chapter:5 chaos has struck.

soooo i am dead.so is harry. the entire gigantic school of hogwarts heard about our "encounter" the other day and there are so many rumors around right now only ron and pansy(that creepy stalker girl) know what actually happened. harry and i started to walk to transfiguration while being stared at like weirdos. i really have no idea why people are treating it strangely, i mean we're just friends, i really don't understand why girls that are friends can hug but guys can't? i seriously question logic at times like these...but once we got to transfiguration, ron and hermione just avoided harry , shuning him from the group. i was still being stalked by that girl and i was actually happy about this,finally crabbe and goyle had left me alone!!!! i was actually really happy about this and i thought about how nice and quiet it was going to be now. during transfiguration , professor mcgonagall told us to pair up and to try to make a frog into a snail, once again harry was pushed away and he and i paired up to master the spell. he accidentally transformed my face and we had to go down to the hospital wing to get my face repaired. madam pomfrey  asked me what happened and harry said he shot the spell in the wrong direction, she fixed it quickly and told us to go back to class, when we got back we were suddenly told that we were to go to the headmasters office, once we got there i was confused on what to do, but harry knew the password. "lemon drops" harry said quickly, he turned to me and  said " this is most likely very important stuff we are about to hear, draco, so prepare yourself." "alright" i whispered as we went up the stairs to professor dumbledore's office.