chapter 3 the slytherin house

i got down stairs to the house commons, which was really lowly lit , always  green and it was,well kinda dark compared to the rest of the school. i looked up at the ceiling and noticed dim green lights hidden around the room , the rest of the house seemed either super smug or extremely depressed. i was honestly kinda weirded out by this girl named pansy continuously  following me everywhere... she always looked at me dazed and seemed like she was going to fall asleep. i  finally shook her and the fools ( crabbe and goyle) off by going in to the restroom and that's when we finally met again , it was him ,  harry was right in front of my face kinda startled since i had just ran in looking slightly exhausted . he pulled my arm and embraced me in a tight hug like he had missed me. " i'm so glad we bumped into each other again." harry stated as he continued hugging me. "me too" i replied. we were about to part when ron slammed the door open like a maniac and saw us as we squeezed each other in fright. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF BALONEY MAC AND CHEESE IS GOING ON HERE??!?!?!!?!?!!?" ron screamed as stared at us in slight shock , he held the door open and pansy and her friends plus the meat heads were staring at us like we were crazy. we stood there deathly still as they stared , then that just happened to be the exact time that we were being stared at (hugging still) when snape just happened to be walking by. he saw the small crowd in front of the bathroom , which continuously grew as more and more people were interested in what was happening and saw us, some walked away kinda blushing,or they just froze there and stared like they were stuck in a giant block of ice. snape mom walked *cough cough speed walked cough cough* and saw us... it was even more awkward after that.