Chapter 02~ Flight

Asia 's Pov

"Nananananana~ Good Morning~" My alarm sounded waking me from my sleep. I groaned as the sound of 7K's Yoongi and Hoseok fill the room. I reached to my right turning it off.

Opening my eyes I sat up to see De'Anna on the left side of me, sleeping soundly. I yawned and finally looked at the clock.

"What the hell?!" I jumped up shaking De'Anna before heading towards my suitcase setting it beside the door and going to the bathroom.

"Wake up! wake up! we gotta go!." I said. She mumbled words from underneath the cover.

"Ahhnn~  Five more minutes." De'Anna rolled onto her side pulling the sheets over her head. Looking back at the clock it was hitting 8:16 and our flight was at 9:00. The drive from here to the airport was almost 30 minute , if we don't start picking up the pace we were so going to miss our flight. I was so not about to let that happen. Yanking the covers from sleeping beauty, De'Anna hits the floor with with a loud thump.

"Yah~ Why in the world would you do that?" She snapped at me.

"Look at the time, we got to go." With it finally kicking in we both kicked into overdrive trying to move as fast as humanly possible, making it out the door around 8:25-ish.

(25 Minutes Later)

Arriving at the airport and finding a good parking space, killing the engine I check my phone for the time.

"Made it and with a little time to spare."  I smiled and looked over at De'Anna who was holding tightly on the door handle and looking straight forward eyes wide open as if she was a deer caught in headlights or something.

"De-De'anna are you okay?" slowly letting go of the door she turns her head to me. "Remind me to never let you drive again or at least not as long as I am in the car." She said exiting the car. Following her lead, we both grab our luggage out the trunk and headed to make our way inside.

"De'Anna it wasn't all that bad, now was it?" Stopping ahead of me she turns on her heel and glare at me,

"I nearly died in that car because of you. You drove like a crazy woman behind the wheel."  While she stares me down I try my hardest not to laugh. "We made it on time though, did we not." I asked giving her my most innocent smile. Not responding she just shakes her head turning back around mumbling as she walked off.

"Crazy, Psycho, loony. Never again."

Once inside and through baggage check we boarded the plane. I was currently wrapping up a phone call with my sister before take off and phones had to be shut off.
"Sure thing. I promise to record everything and to call every other day if not every day -----We can video chat too----Yeah I know----love you too, bye-bye." Ending my call with my sister, while placing my phone back in my carry on I notice De'Anna was busy talking to the flight attendant making sure our plane was going to arrive on time.

While she did that I busy myself with reading a book on my phone with my earbuds in.

De'Anna's POV

"Yep your flight should take off soon but we may have a 20-minute delay." I nodded and thanked her before tapping Asia.

"Okay so our flight is scheduled to be on time but there's a possible 20-minute delay. So since we have a few minutes I'm gonna grab some coffee from the coffee place over there, do you want anything?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah sure." She said reaching into her bag. " Wait, can you even run off the plane right now?" "No, but I left something in the car." She was confused since we triple checked but caught on.