Chapter 04~ Concert

DaeYoon's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. The clock read 7: 46 am. Why was I up this early, I don't even know. I sat up looking around my room many posters were on my walls. I got out of bed and went over to JoonNa's room, peeking inside I knew she was still asleep. I decided to wait a bit until I woke her up, so in the meantime I took a shower, cleaned a bit and made breakfast by the time I was done it was around 8:30.

I went upstairs into JoonNa's room. "JoonNa wake up." I got no response so I went up to her shaking her. "JoonNa~" She still didn't respond. At that point I decided to use force. I huffed then stepped back a little before I jumped on her. "JoonNa wake up~" I wiggled around shaking the bed, I probably shouldn't had did that cause I soon found myself on the floor. "Are you Ok? You scared me." She asked sitting up eye still half closed.

"I'm okay." I said rubbing my head.

"Now you'll think twice next time" she said smiling.

"Yeah I definitely will." I said getting off the floor. "I made breakfast by the way."

JoonNa followed me downstairs and once we got done eating I washed the dishes while JoonNa got ready.

"OK let's go" she said bouncing down the stairs and heading to the door.

"How about this?" JoonNa came out of her room in highwaist jeans, a pretty white top that was lace in the back and black flats.

"Nice I like it." I said, grabbing my keys and my purse. "Okay let's go" opening the door, JoonNa and I left locking the door before heading to the car and driving to our first store to shop at.

Parking we both got out, going inside we started looking around for something to wear for the concert coming up. "What would make sense to wear at a concert? I mean jeans and a shirt is alright but....I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well that depends, what look are you going for? Let's think about that first."

"Umm maybe Casual, stylish but comfortable I guess." I said looking through some t-shirts.

"In that case how about shorts, a nice crop top with a shaw while sporting wedges?" JoonNa said.

"Well you can wear that if you want but I don't do crop tops like that.....not my thing." I shrugging. "but it's a cute outfit though."

I picked up a long sleeve blue jean jacket and a couple racks over I saw a pretty medium length black skirt. I would pair it with some black ankle boots. "How does this look JoonNa?"

 "How does this look JoonNa?"

" Cute, definitely you. You should go with that." She said.

"Okay are we all set then?" I asked.

"Umm no not yet, I'm still looking." JoonNa finally found her an outfit which was more of an edgy look. A black leather jacket, a white sleeveless crop top, a black skirt that was short on one side long on the other, a red plaid shirt to go around the waist and ankle cut boots.