The masked man killer

You POV
You woke up with a bra on and a nurse changing your bandages you looked around and saw that boy from school blushing. You tell him to look away he does but then quickly took a photo you looked you had casts on both legs and a arm. The lady took of your bra to clean you cut the boy takes another photo you saw the deep cut she cleaned it ana put a bandage over your chest.

Nurse
So we need to know what happened so you can then leave

You
Milly from my school

You were sent home you had a nurse take you home you were walking when your heard screaming you decided to check it out. ( wow i would of grabbed a huge sword and saved everyone FALLEN ANGEL TO THE RESUE). You saw a man you were frozen in fear watching the nurse and milly getting killed of course you cant run (oooooo you might die ha jk).

?????POV ( your not getting their name yet )
I found milly in the ally i walked in smashed her head into the wall wile stabbing her eyes over and over again. I cut her chest i cut prices off chunks at a time i had someone rape her to HAHAHAHA she lost her virginity. I cut her everywhere i cut her vagina to the screaming was music to my ears i saw the nurse walk in i cut her gut open taking everything out doing my best to put everything stuffed in both their mouths.

Then i saw a girl i took out a rag put some chemicals on it then put it over her mouth she fell right asleep I carried her to my house. I put her on my bed and took off all my cloths except my mask i took off hers and fucked her of course i used protection on both of us i just could not hold back longer. I stoped when i saw her move i got her dressed and me then laid down next to her that sex was okay but i wanna hear her moan my name.

You POV
I woke up my lower area was hurting like hell i got up and saw a man I shrieked then fell out of bed grabbing a shelf which a glass jar of money slammed right on your face. I felt blood i did not care to your luck when he came closer you backed away hitting the wall having a huge book hit you. He looked worried and scared for your safety to your other luck you got up real fast hitting your head feeling blood soon after falling down with everything going black.

HEYO its me FallenAngel~Chan im here to saw i will be doing a QNA if i get enough questions but my past is kinda dark.... but i will do my best to answer every question.
Also try Bitmoji

YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY Bitmoji strikes again