Not so normal day

You POV
You got ready as normal you got dressed ate brushed hair and teeth you started to not follow the rules no one even noticed you not even the staff. Good thing they still graded your papers to still get a grade your starting to want to move back home the whole town knows you and misses you. You are already planning on visiting in two weeks for the month out of school you cant wait to see your brother but your mom and dad.....im not going to see them ever again :(. You ran out of the house in your (f/c) jacket and a black skirt and knee high boots you wore your necklace your brother got you. You finally made it to school to see a big group of girls you heard screaming and yelling " marry me please" " no im better than you bitch back off" you yelled hey its the famous singer (random name) over in the park over their. They ran off you walked away wile the boy ran off you walked to class you bet no one even looked at you ha thats right im a mistake just like moms said.

Yamato POV
I was surrounded by girls when a girl looked she looked like she was gonna walk off soon she yelled something the girls left. I was gonna talk to her but i don't know why i don't have the guts to ill just wait for the perfect time i also noticed she wears no uniform thats weird everyone does. So i followed her i noticed no one even noticed or looked or talked to her she always looks sad i wonder why i never noticed such a beauty. I also noticed she was walking right into my class room wait i never even noticed she was here im such a jerk.

She even just finished her work all 2 packets in 5mins got a A she then got on her phone no one said anything wow really no one cares about her. I feel bad for her what should i say? Hey I followed you around school and saw we were in the same class? WAIT NO THATS CREEPY uhh how about hi im yamato kurosawa thats good ill say that.

You POV

Yamato
Hi im yamato kurosawa

You
Huh

Yamato
Sorry i scared you

You
......

Yamato
Whats your name

You
Everyone forgets no one even knows i exist here in this city so its better you find someone here that knows me....

Yamato
I wanna be your friend :) I wanna be more than friends ;).

You
Let me think

Yamato
Smiles wide

You
I

Yamato
Yes

You
Say

Yamato
Come on

You
NO

None even looks at you guys except a group of girls