Your scaring me

You POV
You woke up with s chain around my ankle you got up slowly you felt my head bleeding i saw a open door the bathroom you walked and looked at  yourself you scream looking at yourself. You head running and a door slammed open you flinch at the sound memories coming back to you. He walked up he changed and looked like your dad you saw your mom to you fell curling up in a ball. You cried your eyes out you kept saying please stop it hurts you scream so loud the boy covered his ears.

You saw yourself being wiped and staved cut no water to thin no color to your face and no emotion at all. Soon you saw your brother who moved out come in seeing you getting hit and a beer bottle smashed on you. He went to court he won he took care of you now your 18 he pays  for your place sends extra money for the things you really need. You felt someone touch you, you flinch at the persons touch he heard a sigh and someone leave after an hour you came out to see a boy on the bed sad . He looks up at you and smiled he got up and walked up to you he try's to hug you but you move back afraid of being hurt again.

Yamato
Im not going to hurt you (y/n)

You
How do you know my name?

Yamato
I found out by reading your friends list and contacted them asking them what your name was.

You
Your scaring me...

Yamato
I also took your underwear and bras and brought them to our new home and your undergarments are sexy.

You
Please stop your scaring me more...

Yamato
I also love you so much i took photos of everything you do your favorite things to

You
Please stop ( your about to cry )

Yamato
I even killed milly for you

You
YOUR SCARING ME STOP

yamato
Don't be afraid love Im here to protect you from everything bad on the outside world :) .

You limp to the door trying to open it when he pulls you back you scream in pain he says sorry he holds you wile you tried getting free. You felt blood coming out of your chest by how he's holding you he felt it and let go. he tried cleaning and fixing the sticking you fought him he put the chemicals on the rag over your face. You fell asleep he fixed everything then put you in his bed holding you from behind soon falling asleep by day dreaming about your naked body.