Chrstmas eve

You POV
soon he came back with a dress and heels and a jacket he gave them to you but you were confused he said you guys were going out you wanted to be outside again mostly because the snow. He left and said you had an hour before they leave you were so happy to be able to leave  but you wanted to know what he was planning. You finished you left your hair down you put your coat on and went to wait for him he soon came back with a box and flowers your favorite type to. You took the flowers and smelled them. He gave you a box you opened it to see something truly beautiful it was a necklace it was full of real diamonds and gold he took it out and put it around your neck. The life to your eyes light came a little then left he took your hand taking you outside you took your hand away and ran to the snow he ran after you. You made a snow ball and threw it at him.

You thought he would be mad he just laughed and smirked he made one and threw it at you soon it was full out war soon he checked the time and saw you had a few mins to get to her one surprise. He took your hand and opened the car you got in he closed the door got in the drivers seat and drove off playing her favorite music he looked and said sorry for what i did.

You
.....

Yamato
As a sorry your gonna live like a queen for today and tomorrow

You
?!?

He took my hand and drove soon we made it to a fancy place he took me out of the car opening every door and everything then i saw the place was empty. A man took us to our seat Yamato pulled out my seat and pushed it in a lady came in and played the violin for us the lights were dim. Then a man came up gave us red whine the fancy stuff and speggtti and meat balls you both ate he mostly talked but you saw he was just a lonely boy thats never felt love before no one loved him.

Soon after that he paid and left we went to a cafe and got hot chocolate and walked around drinking we soon stoped at a cupcake place we got cupcakes. I felt happy again and started loving him my eyes started becoming less dull he seemed happy which made me smile he stoped.

Yamato
Im shocked why didnt you leave me yet I thought you would run away.....

You
I guess I started to like you

He soon took you to see the downtown area all the lights everything was perfect he was a lot of fun and smart OMG I FELL FOR MY KIDNAPPER. Soon he picked me up and ran to the car we went back to his place but i stoped asking for money he questioned it but i said i need to buy a gift. He took me to a guy store i took it and ran in coming back with a box wrapped up he looked confused i told him to drive us home WAIT DID I SAY US AND HOME YUP I LOVE HIM. When we got their i told him to look away i hid his gift and then came back he smiled we watched a few romantic Christmas movies and soon you fell asleep in his arms smiling.