(Lemons warning more than one)

You POV
He took you to the bath room he got undressed you look away he try's taking your clothes off after 20mins he eon he picked you up and got in the bathtub. He put you in between his legs his thing right in front of your entrance you try getting free but he holds you still he slams it in giving you no time to adjust. You screamed in pain soon turned into pleasure you couldn't help but moan he released he kept going then stoped and shoved it in your mouth. He made you bob your head he was a moaning mess he moaned your name soon released In your mouth he made you swallow he slammed it back in your entrance this went on for 2 hours. He soon got out you could not get up so he carried you over to the bed.

He laid you down separated your legs he slammed it in again going soon lifting one leg over his shoulder then slammed it in again and released you then thought oh shit im gonna get pregnant. He soon stopped and put both legs over his shoulders and slammed it it soon released in you soon putting one finger in then licked your juices mixed together then shoved it in your mouth making you try it. He then went and made you get on your hands and knees and slammed into you again he hit your ass and squeezed it wile slamming into you he soon stoped after released again this went on all night.

Heyo yup i made a lemon I decided to make up for it to do this for you guys i added extra lemons to make up more for you guys bye my angels.