Dont touch me

Before this starts i wanna say im sorry i have been busy with exams and im really sick right now i dont really eat now so im losing weight fast but i will try uploading as much as i can since i have 2 weeks off bye bye my angels

You POV
The next day you felt cold you saw you were naked the things from last night came back you softly cried then you felt someone let go and get on top of you pinning you down. You never look at him you cant your ashamed your scared of him you feel used you eyes started going dull your once bright full of life (e/c) eyes now lost all its life. He turned your head to look at him you kept your eyes closed he told you to look at him you didn't he seemed sad and mad you didn't care why should you care. He then yelled at you to open your eyes so you did he looked for any emotion but found nothing he loved your eyes but now they are dull he never ever wanted that to happen.he tried to talk you never talked back he tightened his grip he tried kissing you but you push him off saying don't touch me he seemed heart broken but who gives a fuck oh i know no one your heart became cold.

Yamato
Whats wrong?

You
......

Yamato
Please tell me....

You
.....

You grab the blanket to cover yourself and got up but failed your body hurt he got up to help you out but you didn't want him to touch you.

You
DONT TOUCH ME

He seemed shocked i guess he never expected you to say that he always thought you had a loving heart but now it went ice cold he was going to do everything he can to fix you. But you don't wanna be fixed soon he left and started plaining it is Christmas soon why not celebrate it why not.

Okay im posting a Christmas special today i hope you like it their will be two parts of this the day before Christmas and on Christmas if I remember i will write one on Christmas day ill put a reminder bye my angels