One. Mike.

We all are facing the door, weapons trained on whatever is about to walk in. My logic is thrown out the window when the lock slides open... Nobody touched it. The only person i knew did that was... Her. I move to the front to get a better look, but hopper holds me back. Will is in the room behind us as he is passed out cold. Poor boy. The door opens, I'm looking at the floor so I only see shoes. I didn't know demogorgens wore shoes. But my eyes slowly travel up, a pair of legs, thin, surrounded by black jeans. Torso. Chest flat, thin, surrounded by a black cape draped over its shoulders. A head.... Like i said, logic, gone. I slowly move forwards, a gentle smile placed on my lips.
(Mike:M Lucas:L dustin:D Joyce:Jo Jonathan:j max: Ma hopper: H eleven: E)
M: eleven...
I said in a quiet voice. She broke first, running to me with her head down before wrapping me in her tight embrace. I'm quite a bit taller that her, so her head nestles (and fits perfectly) under my chin.
M: I can't believe your here. I never gave up on you... I called you every night..
I put in some more emphasis
M: Every night! For-
She cuts me off, shaking her head
E: 353 days... I heard.
Her voice is so soft, she's speaking slightly better than when I last saw her.
M: then why didn't you tell me that you were ok? That you were safe-
H: because I wouldn't let her... What the hell is this where have you been?
Hopper said, pushing me gently out of the way, before giving her a hug
E: where have you been?
She said sassily. Wait.. Wait a Minuit. Fucking hopper has known where she was? For a year? And he didn't tell us? Anger boiled within me, bubbling away like freshly boiled water.
M: you've been hiding her... you've been hiding her this whole time! I pushed him, he stumbles into el, spins around and grabs me by the collar, I was to pissed to consider the fact that a fully grown man was lifting me of my feet by my neck.
H: hey hey HEY! Let's talk... Alone....
He pushed me into the kitchen and closed the door.
Outside, people were talking to el and seeing what had happned. Then they all heard mikes shouts
M: PROTECTING HER?
H: look kid, the more people knows about her the more danger she's in, and the more danger, you, and your family are in.
M:OH WHAT?SO I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU?!
H:I'm not asking you to THANK me, I'm just asking you to understand.
M: I DONT, I DONT UNDERSTAND!!
H:that's fine, that's FINE, just do not blame her,
He said this and pointed to the wall that separated us from the others.
H: she's already upset enough...
M: NO I DONT BLAME HER, I BLAME YOU!!!!
I said this pointing at the wall for 'her' and at him for 'you'
M: I BLAME YOU!!!
H: that's ok kid, that's ok..
He said this with a sarcastic look on his face, not the funny sarcastic, the angry sarcastic.
M: NO ITS NOT OK!!! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS.. OK!!
I began punching him, I didn't know what else to do, my mind was flooded with anger, questions, sadness...
H:hey hey hey!
M: YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PEICE OF SHIT!
Hopper remained silent..
I continued punching him
M:LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.. LIAR...LIAR.... Liar...
He held me tight, hugging me, trying to calm me down. I calmed down a bit and burned into tears. How could he do this..? Every so often I would say 'liar' again, against my muffled cries. I finally stand up straight, and hopper looks me in my eyes. None of us say a word.  Just staring contently at each other. His eyes by now have misted up, but mine are just flowing, tears rolling down my cheeks. I swear there is some kind of tap in my eyes as they just keep coming, no matter what I do. I eventually turn of my eye- faucet and go upstairs to wash my face. Little did I know, el had followed me upstairs. I only found out, mid way through the washing my face. When I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a beautiful pair of brown eyes staring at me. I noticed she had a towel in her hand. She passed me it and I dried my face. I now looked semi normal except my eyes were bloodshot and a was wearing a frown. The sight of el made me smile again. I loved this girl. So much... Too much...
E: Mike? Are you ok?
Shit, she noticed...
M: uuh yeah el, I'm fine...
She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.
E:Mike. Friends. Don't. Lie.
I sigh.
M: el, hopper kept you away from me for a year. I missed you, I thought about you everyday, wether you were safe, if you would come home. I fought these things, I did everything I could to have you back in my arms again. But you never came. There was that one time, I got hopeful because I thought I heard you on my supercom, but it was just dustin. After that, I pretty much lost hope. I was so upset. I waited still. I have fought the demo dogs for you and I have done everything I-I could to get you back to me. Safe. I love you el... I hope you know that.
El just stayed silent. A tear escaped from her eye and cascaded down her cheek, dripping onto my hand, which was placed on her cheek.
Screw it...
I kissed her...
FUCK! Hi guys, first chapter of my mileven fanfic. I thought it was pretty good, and I just wanted to say that this is NOT copied, this is my own ideas, and if you see anyone's that is like mine. I don't care. But if they literally have the same as me, tell me and I will check. Bye for now!!