Two. Eleven.

mike mike mike mike mike mike... He was there. in front of me. he flashed me a lopsided smile, a tear collecting in his eye and rolling down his face. my heart flutters. i smiled back. i didn't really know what else to do. love love love love. that word thumped in my heart, slowly rolling around my brain. what did it mean? il ask him later, but for now i want to enjoy this moment. i sprint towards him. i cant help it. i wrap my arms around his waist. my head resting against his chest. for some unexplainable reason, my head fit perfectly under his chin.
M: eleven...
I stay silent
M: I can't believe your really here... I never gave up on you. I called you every night
He pauses
M:Every night for-
I cut him of
E: 353 days... I heard
His expression softens, turning to joy and confusion
M: then why didn't you tell me you were safe? That you were ok?
Hopper gently pushes him back, embracing me
H: because I wouldn't let her... What the hell is this where have you been?
E: where have you been? I reply sassily.
I could see that Mike was becoming increasingly angrier.
M: you've been hiding her... You've been hiding her this whole time...
I hear a soft thud and hopper stumbles into me, as if he's been pushed.
H: hey hey HEY! Let's talk... Alone...
Hopper pushes Mike into Joyce's kitchen. I begin walking towards Joyce, but the fiery redhead, presumably max, stops me.
Ma: hey, your el right?
I ignore her. Flashes of Mike and her invade my head and I just push past her.i reach Joyce and she has tears running down her cheeks.
Jo: eleven! Your back...
She wraps me in her arms, what is it with everyone hugging me today?
E: I missed you...
Jo: I missed you too baby. I'm missed you too...
After that everything is silent, except the muffled shouts of Mike and hopper all I can make out is: PROTECTING, danger, OKAY?, and WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT.
I assume the shouting was Mike, and all I want to do now is run in and hug I'm, wiping away the tears a can safely assume are rolling down his face like someone shoved a tap in his eyes and turned it on. Soon enough he follows hopper out the kitchen his face is red. His hair is a mess. He walks upstairs, so I follow him, I know he doesn't know I'm here, so I stay silent. I follow him into the bathroom, and he looks at himself in the mirror, I know he can't see me because I'm stood in the doorway. I walk past him as he's washing his face, I grab a towel from the rack and hold it out slightly. I put my hand on his shoulder, he jumps a bit and turns around, his face dripping with water. I shake the towel gently and he takes it out my hands, his fingers gently grazing mine. I feel small sparks but I quickly regain my posture. He dries his face of, and when he takes the towel away from his face, his cheeks have gone pink. I hug him again, this time, looking into his eyes. I recall that night went he put his lips on mine, back then, I didn't know what it meant, but after being away for a year, I know now. His eyes have a beautiful spark in them, I could stare into his eyes forever. They are deep brown but have tiny golden flecks in them. I love his eyes. All of a sudden, he leans in and presses his lips to mine, this one lasting a lot longer that the last...
Aaaand that's chapter one in els perspective. I love where this story is going. It's so good so far. I love it. Guys, it's my birthday in 25 mins, aka the 15th of December. How exiting is that? Anywho, I love you guys and I'm gonna have to persuade a few friends of mine to shout me out, so I can get this story more recognised :3