Christmas sepcial.

guys, this chapter is not part of the storyline of the last chapter so sorry for any confusion.
Mike
It's Christmas! I can't wait to show el everything. I explained it yesterday, so she could enjoy it for the full day, instead of me having to explain it for half the day. I woke up to extra warmth. Huh, I don't remember that. I look down ready to push whatever it is off my bed but it's just el. She's fast asleep in my arms... She wasn't there when I went to bed. Awwwwww she climbed into my arms while I was asleep. So cute. the sad thing is i have to wake her up. oh well.
E: good morning mike
She says sleepily.  Jesus her morning voice is so cute.
M: morning beautiful
She smiles
M: it's Christmas! Let's go downstairs.
E: oh yeah! Ok.
We gather ourselves up, both of us get dressed together as it would be quicker, plus both of us just dont care anymore. We walk downstairs hand in hand too see everyone there, staring at us. Then everyone starts clapping like, what? I stare at them back and then realize it's only because we were the last ones too wake up.  And they are happy we are awake as they can open presents now. Everyone hands people presents and I end up with 10. El also has 10. I look around and everyone has 10. I hand eleven the present from me, as she got 2 from Joyce. Then I realize how funny that is because eleven got 11 presents. Heh. She leans her head against my shoulder and I lean my head against her. Everyone awes at out position, even hopper doesn't mind. So we stay like that. I really do love this girl. Everyone opens the first one at the same time, I got a new supercom. Nice. El opened one of Joyce's and got a new dress, which was very pretty. I knew it would suit her. It will!!! Everyone opened the next. Then the next. Then the next. And pretty soon we opened all of our presents.i got some pretty cool stuff. I went and put all of me and els stuff in my bedroom so we could use it tomorrow, of which I also explained to el, was Boxing Day, the day you un box (hence the name) everything you got, and you can use it then. We all ate Christmas dinner and went to bed. What an amazing Christmas...