Three-mike

This kiss was better that the last. It's more sweet, passionate. I hear a door open and close in the backround, but I'm too wrapped up in el to notice. After about 10 minuets of kissing, we pull apart, staring at each other like before.  Our cheeks are red and out breaths are shaggy, but we couldn't be happier in this moment. Now that el knows how to kiss anyway. I kiss el on the cheek before walking away, most likely to go find some food as I'm starving. As I reach the kitchen, an arm grabs me and drags me off to the living room. I spin round, ready to fight my captor, but quickly drop my arms when I realise it's just Joyce. Except she's currently grinning from ear to ear.
Jo: mi-ike
She taunts. She is still grinning. I swear her face is gonna fall off if she keeps grinning like that.
M: Joy-oyce
Jo: you go buddy.
I'm now completely confused
M:huh?
Jo: I saw you and eleven together.. Y'know... Kissing?
Fuck fuck fuck fuck me SHIT.
M:h-Ho-wha..?
She chuckles at my nervous expression.
Jo: Mike! It's fine, when I was your age, I was goin' of snogging anything that had a dick and moved!
This made me burst out laughing. Joyce is so funny. She's like a second mom to me.
Jo: howeverrrrrr...
O God
Jo: I'm gonna tell Nancy!
She declares. I can feel my heart drop. Not sure wether there is a cure for that. My only guess is to ram a knife in your neck. But that's irrelevant when all you wanna do is flop down into a bed and hide.
M: Joyce whyyyyyyy... Not Nancy. I'll never hear the end of it!
Jo: ahaha- she's your-ahaha-sister-haha-Mike! She's gonna find out anyway.
I groan in frustration. Joyce runs out of the room, so I run to go find el. I find her still in the bathroom, looking around. I walk up to her, after pausing to lock the door. She looks at me inquisitively. Like she's trying to solve an impossible riddle/ puzzle. I walk up to her and smash my lips against hers.

(That's kinda what it looked like, but imagine el in black and Mike in jeans, and a bathroom setting oh and don't mind the top bar

(That's kinda what it looked like, but imagine el in black and Mike in jeans, and a bathroom setting oh and don't mind the top bar. I couldn't get rid of it. But low key writing with no wifi and 11%. Kms.)  the kiss depend as I reached and grabbed her hips. She means slightly under my touch and I subconsciously slid my hands under her shirt, she gasped at the feeling, and I seemed to be doing it right as she moaned again and did the same. As I began to take her shirt off, the door bursting open shocked us and we both fell and hit the shower. Somehow, it was Nancy. How she broke the fucking door down I'll never know, but she grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to wills bedroom.
N: so Joyce tells me you have been kissing el, and walking in on you 2 about to do the nitty-gritty just confirms my suspicions.
Jesus kill me now. I swear I didn't sin! Not too bad anyway. As I was expecting a long rant about how she doesn't understand what's going on, she just hugs me. I stiffen at first but soon melt into the hug. She pulls back.
N: Mike.. Your my little brother... I care about you. I want you to be safe. If you went down on her now, you would regret it. I regret every Minuit I spent with Steve. I don't want the same to happen to you too. Okay
by now I'm sobbing. I don't know why, but I am.
M: okay... Just... Please don't tell hopper. He would skin me alive at the fact I almost had sex with el.
N: I won't. That would be so stupid of me.
She had noooooo idea
H: don't tell me what huh?
Oh god.
M: oh uhh we were... Planning a surprise for... El! Yeah.. That's what we were doing.
I nudge Nancy so she knows to follow along with what I'm doing.
N: yup. A nice surprise for el. A welcome home party! We wanted it to be a surprise to everyone, and we felt you might tell el, as we know you don't like keeping things from her.
Nice save, dear sister of mine... Nice save...

Yup. That happned. So guys, I'm doing a contest. 5 people will be chosen. Just comment/ Pm me details like, hair and eye colour, hair style, name, gender, age eat and you will automatically be entered. I hope people enter. Here is an example of something you should comment/pm:
Kimberly.
Age: 14
Height: 5'2
Gender: female
Hair colour: blonde
Hair style: long and wavy
Eye colour: chestnut brown
Skin tone: fair
Personality: kind, loyal, fiery.
Likes: swimming, playing the violin and eating
Dislikes: bullies, dr. Brenner. Being left in the dark/ not included
That is my example. That person will be dustins love interest. The other people are:
Wills love interest
Steves love interest
Number 9
A bully
And dr. Brenners resentful daughter/ son (hates Brenner, wants to run away)