The Third Wheel

[A/N] thanks for all the votes guys!! OMG!! Woohoo!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chapter 6.

[Dylan's P.O.V]

I woke up at 12 in the afternoon fearing that Mars would've left by now, but found out I woke up before her. That's a good sign, I can't risk losing her as a friend now. I got out of bed heading straight for the shower. The minute I stepped into the shower the only thing I could think of was: 'why am I dating Emi? She's rude; she hates my best friend; she hates my sister; not to mention she called my mom a bitch.... Why am I not with Mars? She's kind; she loves my mom; she's best friends with my sister; the worst part though, is that she's not mine. Why she isn't mine is simple though, I'm her best friend, she will never see me as anything more, she sees me as a brother, I should know... We've been best friends for years. I just wonder what it would feel like to hold her close to me and let her know how much I love her, I wonder what it would feel like to kiss those lips, to tell her she is forever mine and I won't let anyone hurt her. I just want her to love me like I love her. I'm starting to regret trying to make Mars jealous, but I don't know if Emi loves me or not, so I'm stuck waiting for her to break up with me, if she ever will. I shut off the shower faucet getting out, reaching for my towel.

[Maree's P.O.V]

I woke up in Dylan's bed confused until I remembered our movie night and how he convinced me to stay the night because I'm his best friend. I looked around the room thinking to myself: 'where did he go?'

I got up and grabbed my clothes and headed for Dylan's bathroom because he mentioned to me before I took a shower last night, not to ask to take a shower, just do it if I have too. I should have knocked or he could have at least locked the bathroom door because the minute I opened the door Dylan was reaching for his towel and I saw him... EVERY bit of him! I didn't know how to react so I covered my eyes quickly screaming.

"JESUS MAREE!" I heard Dylan scream out of embarrassment. "Get out, get out, get out!"

I was frozen in my spot due to the shock I was feeling. I just seen Dylan naked! Jeez! Because I didn't move I felt hands grip my shoulders and rush me out of the bathroom.

"You could've locked the door!"

"And you could've knocked." Oops! "Knowing how weird you are, for all I know, you liked the look of my body."

"Did not!" I know for a fact I was lying to myself because boy did he have some muscle. Not too much, not too little, but just right. "You were very twiggish like." Another lie.

"Funny, because even you know that's a lie." Screw you Dylan, screw you.

"Hey Dylan, what time is it? Don't even say Adventure Time, I'll shoot you, because I'm being serious. Also, do you have clothes on yet because I don't want to look at the back of my eyelids anymore."

"4:23, and wow, now I know you're still a virgin."

"Okay thanks, and how would you know?" I asked in a you-don't-know-a-thing voice.

"Well, let's just put it this way, when a boy or girl is in pleasure, they role their eyes to the back of their head and pretty much just see the back of their eyelids."

"I regret asking you fucking weirdo."

"You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and looked at Dylan fully dressed and smiled, and he smiled back. While looking at Dylan I came to 2 realizations, 1) I'm not done falling for him, and I'm still falling. 2) He's not the same with me as he is with everyone else. I wonder why, and I hope it won't kill me to know why.

"I got to go home... I'll come over later, we'll have another movie marathon, but I'm picking the movies this time," I said laughing a little. Dylan's smile dropped the second I said home, now I'm curious. "See you later."

"Yeah see you," he mumbled gloomy like, as if he was sad.

[Dylan's P.O.V]

We said our goodbyes for now because Mars is coming over later anyway. Gosh, how I just wanted her to know that I love her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[A/N]

Sorry this chapter is so short haha :/

Follow/Comment/Vote? Maybe?

Hope you liked it! 😁👍