Bully Chapter 1

Camila was having a nightmare. She having a nightmare of her friends leaving her and she left out alone. At the end she jumped off the cliff she can't take the bully anymore, she wanna suicide herself but she was too smart to do it. She know what's gonna happened. She don't want to feel how things will be going if she isn't in reality. Her parents will be a stupid one's in the whole wide world, her friends will blamed themselves, the bully will be probably smirking or laughing right now instead of feeling bad. Camila is stress and depressed. She had a bad illness and she can handle it but she is still weak. The cuban-mexican is that strong to defend but not to fight back. But she is just to scared to defend.

Camila eyes opened and sweat formed on her forehead and her straps of hair was blocking her mouth and eyes. She wipe off her hair and sweat and sit up. Looking at the time was 6.23am. She had school another hour and seven minutes. She got up and do her morning routines.

After that she took out her black tank top and it has the word 'GEEK' on it and her skinny jeans. She had her hoodie to cover up her cuts and besides that Miami is a little bit chilly. She walked downstairs and make herself breakfast. Her parents were working early in the morning. When Camila was 5 they always had time to play with her. She sighed from that thought, going upstairs to her bedroom and took her converse bag and her camera. She loves to take photographs and do some songwriting. The cuban-mexican career is to become a singer but also she wanted to be a photographer.

Camila put on her banana socks and her red converse. Sheleft her home and went to school.

-

Camila stuck her earbud in her right and left ear and she listen to some Ed Sheeran music. Her hand were in her hoodie pocket and she close her eyes as the wind was blowing. Miami was really a great city for her to live. She once live in Cuba and she loves Miami but Cuba is the most. There is so much memories. She sighed and she saw the sight of the school building. "Here we go again.." the brown-eyed girl whispered, keeping her head hang low. Camila stood in front of the school entrance. She look at her watch and it was 7.12am she is early and she shrugged it off. She step in and saw some bunch of students, some were other nerds, cheerleaders, jocks, football players. She inhale the fresh oxygen and exhale the carbon dioxide. She walked up to her locker still, her head hung low. She unlocked it and there is a small paper dropped. The cuban-mexican raised her right eyebrow and picked up the note.

Hey bitch I won't forget you and you own me something.
-LJ

"What do I own her. She out of her mind." she groaned and crumple up the paper in a ball and make a shot in the bin. "Goal..." she maybe still being depressed but she always had something fun to do. Camila slammed her locker shut and locked it. She turned behind and the only one Lauren Jauregui was inches with her.

Her palm was leaning against the locker that was next to Camila's and her face was inch closer to the brown-eyed girl's. Lauren didn't know that Camila still had her music on and the cuban-mexican really doesn't feel scared but a little. Camila had her hoodie on. Behind Lauren were Veronica and Alexa. Seem something that is missing was Lucy. Camila rolled her eyes and leaned against her locker. She can't heard what Lauren was saying and she loved it. But she indeed stared into Lauren's eyes and she almost being hypnotized by it. Lauren snapped her fingers and Camila came back to reality. "You heard me loser?" Lauren asked. Lauren noticed the white wire. Lauren sighed angrily and took out the earbuds from Camila's ears. 

Camila groaned again turned around and face her locker. She took her earbud and place them in her bag and her phone was in her pocket. Lauren took a chance to scanned Camila's anatomy. Fuck.. Lauren thought. Lauren turned and looked at Vero and Alexa texting and everyone was staring. Lauren took their phones and whisper something. "Hey Lauren the fu-" Alexa was interrupted by Lauren finger that were on her lips. "Shh you guys go to class first I see you later." They nodded and Lauren gave back their phones.

Lauren turned to Camila again. The cuban-mexican slammed her locker shut twice and turned her head. "Fuck Lauren stopped pissing me off tell me what the fuck you want!?" Camila shouted and Lauren's eyes widened. "You owned me something girl.." Lauren smirked. Everyone in the hall was quiet. Then the bell ring. Everyone rushed into their classes. The only one who hadn't is Camila that was blocked by Lauren. "Lauren moved I wanna go to class." Lauren nodded her head and smirked. "Such a waster," the brown-eyed girl mumbled and Lauren rolled her eyes. Both of them had first period together and Camila really hated it so much.

-

First, second, third and 1st lunch past. The fourth period was Chemistry. Camila is a nerd yeah but she also hated Chemistry but still get an A. During class Camila can't hold her water and she needed to go to the restroom. Camila raised her hand up. "Yes Ms Cabello?" Mr Jackson asked. "Restroom!" Camila shouted and he nodded. Everyone was giggling and Camila ignored them. Camila tooked her bathroom pass and slowly walked in the hallways. Lauren was in history class. She really hated it. Lauren then glanced at the door and saw Camila holding the bathroom pass. And it was Lauren lucky turned. She had permission to the restroom. Lauren looked at the direction Camila went and followed her. Camila went into the bathroom and Lauren sneakly goes in too and slowly tip-toe inside. When Lauren heard the flushed she leaned agaisnt the wall and lift her left foot and leaned it to the wall. Camila unlocked the stall door and went to the sink. She didn't noticed Lauren. 

Lauren then sneak her arms around Camila's waist. "Hey lose" Lauren whispered in Camila's ear sending shivers down her spines. Camila jumped and groaned. "What do you want?" Camila removed Lauren's arms from her waist but Lauren was too strong. "You owned me this." Lauren pulled over Camila's hoodie and dropped it on the floor, she started trailing of wetness kisses on Camila's neck. Camila trying to stopped but Lauren held her tightly. "Don't dare to try." Lauren smirked and find Camila's sweet spot. She sucked it softly and Camila moaned. "No Laur-Ahh" Lauren smirked grew wider. "Seeing you loving it loser." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear and then nibbling it. Camila let out a soft moan. Camila back was squeez with Lauren's front. Lauren can feel her clit touching Camila's butt. Lauren sway her hips and control Camila's ones too. Camila getting too annoyed and she tried to removed Lauren's arms and this time she manage to do it. Camila tooked her hoodie and placed it back on while running out quickly and went to her class.

I'm glad she didn't found this cuts.. What a fucking wierd day...

Camila thought and sighed

It's the beggining Cabello.. you look damn hot.. but your mine and I'm yours one day..

Lauren thought and smirked.