Bully Chapter 3

"Woah..." Camila gasped and sigh. "Uhh wow Camila um.." Lauren stuttered. Camila eyebrows raised up but seem that she is happy now. Lauren smiled seeing the little brunette smiled widely. "Why you smiling idiot?" Lauren put her index finger under Camila's chin. Eyes locked again. "You," Camila responded. Lauren was suprised. "Um supposed you should be hating me?.." Lauren looked down and played with her fingers. Camila furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" Camila questioned with a serious toned. Lauren looked up at Camila calm eyes but her voice was serious and it wasn't good. "Um I l..like y..you.." Lauren stuttered. Camila eyes widened. "But why Lauren?" Camila whisper-yelling. "You are so kind and strong but I'm useless when I first saw you I wanna talked to you but then your boyfriend, Austin interupted and I was frozen as I was approching to you. That's the time my first time talking to you but I failed miserebly. I know that you're a nerd, smart, beautiful and caring. Camila I'm a fuckin' shy kid. I can't control myself. So I started bullying you. Picked up and teased and even embarassing you day by day. I'm feel like regretting it and I did. I'm so fucking sorry Camila. I'm so fucking sorry. Hate me everytime I don't care." Tears started forming in the corner of her eyes. Lauren quickly move herself but now is the time Camila confessed too. "Lauren um.. I like you too but not that much cause you are being mean to me for the past 3 months.. I..I.. cut myself. You gaving me a bad reputation. But when yesterday event happened in the bathroom I can't stop thinking about it and I have a dream about it. Today was my first kiss. Austin wasn't my first kiss. Even when I get bullied he didn't stand up for me and he just dumped me. I cried alot lately. Even wrose that you are bullying me. Words form on my skin using a razor. I promised myself not to tell anybody but I break it." Camila fell and buried her face in her knees. Camila started sobbing. Lauren stood there frozen. Lauren shook her head and lean down to Camila. Lauren held Camila face and looked at her eyes deeply. The red eyes and puffy cheekbones. Camila sniffed and scrunched up her nose. Lauren giggle. It was cute when Camila did that. "What?" Camila question a voice craking a little. "Just your beauty." Lauren smile. Camila blushed from the compliment. Lauren leaned closer and so did Camila. Lips were almost touching when the bell rings. Lauren groaned and whisper something to Camila's ear. "I'm sorry." Lauren kissed Camila's ear. Lauren then approched to her desk.

Camila smiled weakly and shooked her head she sitted down and wipe some of the tears. Prepared herself for working. Everyone walked in laughing, talking, couples holding hand. Lauren wished that were she and Camila holding hands, stoling kisses, cuddling. Lauren smiled at the thought of that.

-

While waiting for the teacher Lauren made a conversation with Camila's on a note. Everytime she will walked back to the class where Camila's was seating and acted like she was bullying her. But both of them knew they weren't.

Lauren
Camila umm wanna come to my house after school?

Camila
Okay??? No dirty buisness Jauregui.

Lauren chuckled and looked around seeing people was just minding their own buisness. Alexa and Vero was also in the same first period class with her. She saw them busy texting. Always on the phones.. Lauren  shooked her head and wrote the sentence she wanted.

Lauren
Promise Cabello no funny buisness.
;) ;*

Lauren went backed at the end of the class and gave Camila the note. Seeing everyone was busy chattering no one really noticed it. Lauren looked around seeing everyone wasn't staring at her and Camila. Lauren gave a peck on Camila's lips. Camila smiled and winked. "Fuck you Jauregui I will changed my mind soon" Camila said and Lauren rolled her eyes. "Like you would," Lauren walked back to her desk swaying her hips. She could hear Camila laughed. Lauren felt sparks of fireworks in her whole body by hearing the voice of Camila's laugh. Lauren grinning ear to ear. Alexa glanced at Lauren seeing that she is in hsppy modd lately. "Hey Laur why you are in such a really happy mood right now you wasn't this happy." Alexa breaking the silence between the three of them. Lauren shrugged. "Brad asked you to another date isn't he?" Alexa smirked. Lauren shooked her head and that make Alexa smirked fell. "Then?" She asked more question. Lauren replied with a no or a shooked of head. Alexa didn't care and she stopped asking and get back to her phone.

-

Lunch time yes! Lauren finally get to see Camila for awhile after she get the whole afternoon in her house with her crush. Lauren quickly went to her locker and shoved her books inside. She walked in the cafeteria and saw Camila sitting in a table lonely. Playing with her phone. Camila tounge was between her teeth and she looked so focus. "She so fucking cute." Lauren muttered beneath her breathe. Lauren was about to walked to her when Brad stopped her. Camila noticed when Lauren was approching and she was smiling widely and saw that Brad blocking her way. Camila scoffed and continued seeing the 'couple' interacting. They were ths most popular and cutess couple in school. Camila could felt a sense of jeolously.

Camila rolled her eyes and continued playing her phone. Some were bit suprised that Camila didn't get picked on and that Camila was now appearing in the cafeteria. Everytime Camila would left school or go somewhere empty to think or to hang out herself. Everyone just mind their own buisness. After Lauren interacting with Brad. She felt a little digust with Brad. He then left for his friends to hang out and gave Lauren to hang out with her friends too. Lauren get something to distract Camila from her phone but no used cause Camila was staring at her already. Lauren make a word 'bathroom' using her mouth without saying and Camila nodded. Lauren smirked.

-

"Yo Loser," Lauren walked in the bathroom seeing Camila leaning against the wall and rolled her eyes. "Sup Bully," Camila replied. "So um Where do we start?" Lauren asked smirking. "Thought we doing this in your house" Camila chuckled and smirk. Lauren widened her eyes and lean closer to Camila's ears. "I can't wait... baby.." Lauren breath gave Camila shivers running down her spines. The butterflies population grew larger in just a little stomach of Camila's.

Lauren you are such a charm...

Camila smile

I'm such a charmer.. I know that

Lauren smile back