Bully Chapter 11

Camila POV

"Lo noooo," I drag no while Lauren was kissing my collarbone. "It's bad to do here," I whined. "You're right if I do here people could see your body," Lauren replied and it make me giggle. "Yes," I responded and tap her nose using my finger.

Lauren looked at me eye to eye. She then lean closer to me and I flutter my eyes close slowly. Another second I could feel her lips on mine. "Mmm..." I moan as Lauren was biting my lip. I open my mouth and let her inside and our tounge was dancing together. Lauren move her right hand from my hip and cup my cheek.

When we pulled away for oxygen she rub my lip with her thumb. The touch had so many effects on me. When Austin touch me it wasn't like Lauren's touch. His hand is rough, disgusting and hard. Lauren's is soft and gentle.

"Deep in thought babe?" Lauren snapped me out of my thought and I nodded. "What are you thinking?" Lauren asked me. "How your touch is, soft and gentle and it make me relax," I said truthfully. "Aww thanks Camz," Lauren thanked me and pecked my lips. "Wanna dance?" Lauren asked and I nodded. She pulled me to the dance floors and ask the DJ to put a slow melody song. It was

Stay with me - Sam Smith

"Aww Lolo," I called her drunkenly. Woah I'm so drunk tonight. She wrapped her arm on my waist. I wrapped my arm around her neck and we were staring into each others eyes deeply. Our hips were swaying back and fort.

Then someone tapped on my shoulder and I jumped slightly. Lauren saw my reaction and she looked over my shoulder. "Hey Lauren and?..." I turned around and saw a unknown person I never met. "Camila," Lauren introduce me. "Oh my name is Taylor," she greeted and I nodded. "Hello Taylor," I waved. "So Camren huh?" She said and Lauren chuckled and nodded. I ignored their conversation and place my head on Lauren's chest and hid my face behind the crook of her neck. Lauren kissed the top of my head.

"Well have fun and you guys dance lovely. Oh yea did you see the news?" Taylor asked. "No why?" Lauren answered. "Ariana the news girl, Junior. Posted that Lauren Jauregui captain of the cheerleaders team and Camila Cabello is together or dating?" Taylor pulled out her phone and go to the website. I lifted my head slowly to look at it.

"That's a suprise," Lauren winked. "Oh yes! You guys are cute together tho," Taylor compliment. "Thanks!" Lauren salute slowly. Taylor left and go outside. "So together or dating huh Camzi?" Lauren smirked and I rolled my eyes. "I need more drink," I finally said and she nodded. "Alright babe," my bully said.

She bring me to the kitchen and ask Justin another cup of wine and coke. I was curious why she keep on looking at Justin or glaring at him. After he done that Lauren walked up to me and gave me my cup. I take a sip and sigh. "Mmmm," I moan. "Getting used to it huh?" Lauren asked and I nodded.

"Well your drunk. Lets go home then,"
Lauren said. She carried me and bring me to the car. She put me in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. I was drunk and I didn't see the whole thing until I was knockout.

Lauren POV

I hopped in the driver seat and saw Camila sleeping already, I chuckled and started the engine. I went to Camila's house and she said her parents is not home. After we arrived. I took Camila out from the car and bring her to her porch. I searched her keys and it was at her back pocket. I took it and unlocked the door. While we were inside I place Camila on the couch and run to the kitchen and bring some cold plain water. I put it on her table. I then called my mother so I will be staying for the night.

L: Hello mami?
C: Mija where are you?
L: I'm staying at a friend house.
C: Your clothes?
L: Oh yes later I will get there and take it.
C: Alright see you in a few.
L: Te amo.
C: Yo también te amo.

I hung up and looked at Camila. Sorry Camz.. I crawled on top of her and shake her body softly. "Camz I wanna stay at your house," I said and she groaned. "Baby," I pecked her lips. "Camzi?" I poked her cheek. "Babe?" Again. "Camzzzzzz," I drag her nickname and she stirred awake. "I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep baby," I pecked her lips again and she smiled. "What do you want?" Her raspy voice gets me. "I wanna get back home and get my clothes I want you to enjoy my company at your house," I winked at her and she nodded giggling. "Okay be faster?" She asked and I nodded. "Your keys on the counter of the kitchen and there is plain water for you. Are you still in a headace?" I asked and she nodded. "A little," She respond. "Okay well drink that water and rest for a few. Be here soon," I said. I get out from the house and walked to my car. I started the engine and drove home.

It's not that long. After a few minutes I knocked on the door and seeing my mother opened it. "So who's house?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Camila's she is having a headace I'm helping her," I lied well it's kinda true.

I walked in and run to my bedroom. I open my closet and took out my oversized t-shirt and my boy shorts. I closed my closet door and run downstairs. "Bye Mami," I kissed her cheek and she nodded. "No funny doings Lauren!" She shouted and I show her a thumbs up. I hopped in my car and turn the engine and drove to Camila's house.

I knocked on her door and see Camila open it. I smiled and peck her cheek. I went in the house and she closed the door behind us. I walk up to the living room, "So you wanna watch some TV or movie or straight away sleep?" I asked her as I sitted down on the couch. "Movie, if you don't mind I'm not little tired anyways just headace and I wanted to watch something with you to end the day," Camila answered and smile sweetly. "Of course, what you wanna watch?" I asked her. "Hmm horror?" She asked and I nodded and took out a CD of a horror movie called 'Slumber'.

I nodded to my choice and show Camila the movie. "You wanna watch this?" I said. "Oh slumber, didn't even touch that movie before; to scared to watch it," Camila answered in a scared tone. I chuckled and place the CD in the console and the movie started. I walked to the couch where Camila was sitting and sit beside the cuban-mexican.

Cuddling with her when the movie introduction begin with scary quotes and well... half naked people and beside them with demons and satans while they are sleeping and it was in a some kind of drawing mode picture.

"Lo I'm freaking out right now why they had to start off with this," Camila said hiding her face from the TV in the crook of my neck.

"I don't know giving you goosebumps?" I said and she nodded and I giggled.

"It's okay held me tight,"

"Okay Lolo," she replied.

What a awesome and most loving
ending. From partying to home watching horror movie with my crush beside me cuddling.

I grinned widely of that thought and took a glanced at the little brunette which was now sleeping soundly.

A/N thoughts is not starting to appear anymore too lazy sryyyyy