Bully Chapter 4

Lauren came back to Camila's front, face to face with her. Their eyes locked and lips almost touching. Hair brushing against one another faces. The breathing gave Lauren and Camila shivers. Lauren flutter her eyes close slowly and leaned closer and connect her lips with Camila's. Camila kissed back and their head moving in sync. Lauren arms snake around Camila's small wiast. And Camila one's were wrapped around Lauren's neck. More bitting and a little soft moaning and exploring they pulled away to catch their breathe. Lauren pecked Camila lips lastly and get some air. "You know you cheating on Brad. And kissing your enemy and she is not hating it maybe one day." Camila said and shrugged. "Bread? Who cares anyway... I don't gave a fuck. I've been crushing on you since I was first met you but not talking to each other before I bullied you." Lauren rolled her eyes as she said the senteces. Camila giggle by the nickname Lauren called Brad. 'BREAD'

Lauren knew why Camila was giggling so she didn't asked. Lauren connect their lips again. Another make out session they shared. They pulled away again. "Camila if you hated me one day I don't care but I won't pressure you. I will still wait for you when I get older. If you need my help I will be your shoulder, if you want someone to cuddle with I will be your unicorn, if you want a light shining us beautifully I will be your moon." Lauren smiled and saw Camila cried tears of happiness. "Can I do that too?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded. "Lauren Jauregui for me I will be your dragon which is a charming brave one and breathe out death glare to others or as I called it was fire but whatever.. I will be your sunlight to shine you through a the darkness world. My arms will be waiting for you cause' they can't wait to be wrapping you." Camila winked and pecked Lauren lips.

"But 3 months Camila of torturing you.. why you forgive me easily?" Lauren asked, Camila sigh. "Babe it's isn't easy but your words make my heart melt but my mind blown. My mind said to back away, be mad at you, don't noticed you but when my heart says approved it, you guys will be the best couple, be happy not sad." Camila smiled. "I always knows the heart was right but not that everytime but listen to your heart cause that the positive body part in your body same goes as your soul. Your mind make it as a problem solving tool eg. Work,exam,study."

Camila added and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and showed Camila the
What-you-mean? Face. Camila slap herself in the face softly. She shrug and said "Nevermind.."

They both stood there in silence. Taking every second to glanced at each other lip or eyes. "Fuck it" Lauren smashed her lips with Camila's and trail down to her cheek and to her neck. Sucking the pulse point and heard Camila moan make Lauren smirked.. "Took your hoodie out.." Lauren complained. "Um p..please no..not now" Camila shrug. Lauren nodded and gave another peck.

"Too much for 1 day?" Lauren asked. "Probably." Camila responded and rolled her eyes. "Cabello you make me do it I'm sorry." Lauren raised her hand up like she is surrending. "What?" Camila said in confused. "I meant.. fuck this you look hot in that tank top yesterday." Lauren smirked. "Do you wear another today?" She added. "I don't know I guess.." Camila traced Lauren's jaw using her finger. Lauren face lit up. "After school sucker," Lauren smirked and grab Camila's wrist. Looking outside the bathroom seeing if there anyone in the hallway. "Coast is clear," Lauren turned to Camila again and kiss her. "Mhm... stop" Camila hummed and said a word after they finish. "Remember meet me at the parking lot after everyone is out of school." Lauren said and Camila nodded.

And they went to their respectives ways.

You just make me fall for you Jauregui but I wanna stop myself but you put a spell on me, good job...remember this is the beggining.

Camila smiled.

I love you Camila Cabello you're mine one day. Make me handle your problems and mine. You are just too hot and beautiful. I can't believe you forgave me that easily. Thank god... and thank you.

Lauren thought and she grin ear to ear widely.