Bully Chapter 5

Lauren POV

I walked in the cafeteria. I sigh and went over to the cheerleader table. "Yo..." I'm actually on a good mood but I hate making them wondered why I'm in a good mood so I acted.. "Woah Laur you seem pissed..?" Dinah exclaimed. "Yea someting wrong?" Normani added. Dinah and Normani knew that I like Camila they are my best friends. I shrugged. "Well so what the status for you and Brad?" Lucy said. "Still the same." I replied. "You seem off today what happened? details girl" Lucy added. "Why do you care?" I scoffed. "Woah Lauren when Lucy said that you get too excited to replied to her." Vero mention. I sitted down on the bench and took out my phone. Holy I forgot Camila's number, I sighed. "Talk whatever you talk about just now" I said and rolled my eyes. Everyone shrugged and continued. I open my contacts and message Dinah.

Lauren:
I get her to kiss me.

Dinah:
Get what now? Who?

Lauren:
Camila

Dinah:
What a lie...

Lauren:
Im serious

Dinah:
What omg omg omg Camrennnnn my boat holy my boat.

Lauren:
Seriously Dinah... Tell Normani about this.

Dinah:
Okay
[Read]

Dinah:
She suprised.

Lauren:
I know I saw that

Lauren:
I asked her to go to my house after school.

Dinah:
Oooooooooo no buisness Jauregui

Lauren:
Shut up..
[Read]

-

Narrator

School is almost over and Lauren was tapping the tip of the pen on the desk creating click noises. "Ms Jauregui stop tapping.." Lauren rolled her eyes and stopped. She lean over her chair and crossed her arms. The teacher sigh and continue teaching. Its was about time when the bell will ring.

*ringggggggggggggg*

"Yes" Lauren muttered. She packed her bag and run out of the classroom. "What's up with her.." Alexa complained. "I don't know." Dinah replied. In thought Dinah was happy for Lauren. She knew Lauren bullied Camila and she don't mind. But Dinah seem sad to see the little brunette in a bad life. Dinah then snapped her thoughts away and continue walking with Alexa talking about Brad.

Lauren was waiting for Camila in the parking lot. Everyone was out of school and it seem empty. Camila walked out of school and saw Lauren. She smiled and walked towards her. Lauren smirked and opened the passenger door for Camila to get in. "Hey Loser," Lauren greeted. "Seriously Lauren...." Camila scoffed. "Yeah you are a Loser," Lauren laughed and ran back to the driver seat and hopped in. Camila arms were crossed and she was not smiling but was frowning. Lauren giggle at Camila angry attitude. There were comfortable silence during the drive. Camila seem to like the silence. She was watching out of the window. Looking at the cars and people wondering around. Lauren smiled to herself.

About a few minutes they arrived at Lauren's house. "We're here." Lauren off the engine and step out of the Toyota car. Camila step out too without Lauren helping opening the car door. Lauren walked towards Camila and try to comfort her. "Aww Camz I'm sorry you are not a loser okay?" Lauren hugged Camila and traced a circle at the back. Camila heart fluttered at the small touch. "Hmmm.." Camila hummed and close her eyes from the touch. She was comfortable with it. "Now my parents is not home Chris gone to a friend house. Taylor have extra classes." Lauren smirked. "Chris? Taylor?" Camila asked. "Chris my little bro, Taylor little sister." Camila oohed. Lauren grab Camila hand and interwined them and Camila did the same. Camila smiled from Lauren soft hand. Lauren rub Camila's hand back and fort using her thumb and it make Camila's heart melt.

They went in and Lauren locked the door. "Make yourself home." Lauren said and Camila nodded. "Wanna have food?" Lauren asked Camila. "Yea sure.." Camila replied. "I called pizza delivery." Camila faced lit up and run to Lauren. "Okay!" Camila acted like she is a kid who get something that is very speacial to her. "Camila are you okay?" Lauren asked. "I love pizza dyke.." Camila laughed. Lauren shooked her head and pecked Camila lips. "Isn't it wierd my bully is once bad towards me but now she is starting to be kind." Camila figured. "Hmm its kinda but they seem to be good together." Lauren responded and winked.

Lauren make the delivery and waited for it to come. While waiting Camila was on the couch looking at some CD's. "What are you doing?" Lauren asked. "Make myself like home. Oh shit respect. I meant can I watch a movie?" Camila said. It make Lauren chuckled and nodded. "Yes! Spiderman Homecoming." Camila put the CD in the console. Lauren went to the couch and sitted down. "C'mon Camz cuddle with me already." Lauren whined. "Wait..." Camila respond. Camila get back to the couch and sitted down beside Lauren. "When the pizza coming?" Camila asked. "About.. I don't know." Lauren shrugged. Camila sighed and place her head on Lauren's chest. Lauren grip Camila little waist using her left hand and place her chin ontop of Camila's head. "Ms Bully what do I call you and who is Camz?" Camila asked making Lauren giggle by the called of her, 'Ms Bully' "Camz is you babe your nickname for me. And called me anything sweetheart." Lauren kissed Camila's head. "Okay Lolo." Camila grinned. When the movie about to start the doorbell rang. Lauren stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and was met with,

The delivery man.

She paid the guy and bring the pizza inside. "Camz Pizza is here!" Lauren yelled. Camila stood up and skip her way to Lauren. "Thanks Lo!" Camila took the pizza box and skipped her back to the couch. "Oh my gosh Camz such a baby and she is so cuteeee!" Lauren ran to Camila and tackled her. "Owww" Camila injured hand hit the table. "Oh shit sorry Camzi" Lauren apologised and took the hand. Some blood stain was on the bandage. Lauren shooked her head. "Remove your hoodie." Lauren said. Camila obey and follow. Lauren ran up to the bathroom and took the first aid kit. She come back and saw Camila with just her tank top. Lauren eyes widened and she walked over to Camila. "Hey hotty," Lauren smirked. Lauren sit on the couch and open te first aid kid. When she wanna removed the old bandage from Camila hand she saw the cuts on Camila arm. Her mouth dropped and she completely stared at the words. 'Ugly' 'Go Die' 'Slut'. "Holy shit Camz I'm so fucking sorry..." Tears started forming in the corner of the eyes. Camila hold her left arm with her injured one. "Uhh Lauren it's not your fault um.. It's my fault c'mon don't blame yourself." Camila stuttered. "I'm so darn sorry Camz I fucking didn't know you would hurt like this.." Lauren hugged Camila tightly. She then smashed her lips to Camila's. This time the kiss is only loved no hurt, no tease, no sadness just happy, healed, passionate. Camila could feel the salt tear from Lauren's eyes. Lauren was regretting really hard. After a few minutes they pulled away. Both of them could hear each other heavy breathing. They were leaning against each other forehead. "I'm sorry." Lauren whisper. "It's okay.." Camila said playing the hem of Lauren shirt. Lauren then continued bandaging Camila's hand. "You look hot in the tank top like seriously.." Lauren said changing the topic and was tracing Camila's body with her finger. Then they stared into each others eyes deeply.

Fucking hell Jauregui you making me falling for you hard...

Camila smiled.

Tomorrow maybe...

Lauren sighed and smiled back.