Bully Chapter 7

Camila smiled from the memory of yesterday. She looked down to Lauren and admire her beauty. "Morning Lolo" Camila whisper. Lauren groaned. "I'm gonna get ready for school." Camila said and she removed Lauren's hand from the grip. "Mm stay.." Lauren mumbled. "I wish I could but I have to get ready for school. You too" Camila tap the tip of Lauren nose with her index finger. "Fine..." Lauren groaned and sit up. "Thank you Lo" Camila walked up to Lauren's closet and took out the clothes. "Mind if I borrow your clothes?" Camila asked. "Yea you looked hot in them" Lauren winked and it make Camila giggle. "Gosh your giggle Camz" Lauren said in relieve. "Why?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows. "Its so fucking cute like you" Camila blushed in that compliment. She tooked out a black crop top and skinny jeans and she put on Lauren oversized hoodie. "Dang Camz your body is nice." Lauren smirked as Camila changed her clothes. "Oops?" Camila forget that Lauren was in the room with her. "Oops yea sorry." Lauren turned her head around and play a game in her phone. "Done," Camila said and she walked in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and wash her hair and face. She came back in a room and saw Lauren had changed. "Your quick," Camila said and Lauren nodded. Lauren was wearing her low high knee skirt and a white crop top that exposed her stomach a little. She put on her leather jacket and her combat boots while Camila put on her previous shoes. They walked downstairs and saw Clara making breakfast. "Morning girls." Calra smiled. "Morning Ms Jau- Sorry morning Clara," Camila smacked her forehead. "It's okay," Clara smiled and put the pancakes on the plate. Lauren kissed Clara cheeked and munched down the panckaes. Camila did the same too.

-

After finished they walked out of the house with their bags, duh and hopped in the car. There were comfortable silence in the car ride. Camila watched outside if the window of the car. The sunrise was amazing. Their hands were interwined in the middle of the console. About 12 minutes they reached school. Camila know that Lauren didn't want it to go public yet. So they said goodbye and make out first and went to their different ways. It felt wierd without them being close to each other. Lauren then snapped her thought away when she saw the girls. "Hey Laur" Alexa waved. "You wanna teased her today?" Lucy said. Lauren knitted her eyebrow and she was in deep thought. Oh duh they still didn't know that me and Camila are a couple well... only Dinah and Normani I can talked to Camila today again by teasing her.. Lauren smirked and nodded. Lauren, Vero, Alexa and Lucy walked to Camila's locker. Camila back was facing Lauren's. Lauren walked up to Camila and lean her palm beside Camila's. "Hey Loser." Lauren whisper. Camila jumped and turned around to meet Lauren and she smirked but it fell when the three other girls were looking at her. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Lauren confused. Lauren know what Camila thinking about and she winked. Camila nodded and acted. "What Jauregui?" Camila sound like her voice was irritated. Lauren leaned closer to Camila's ear. "Hello baby." She whispered softly so that her friends behind couldn't hear. Lauren then nibble Camila ear twice and it make Camila moan but Camila get to keep it to herself. "Shut up Jauregui." Camila acted and turned her body to her locker. She slammed her locker shut and make a fake glare at Lauren. Lauren chuckled and rolled her eyes. "See you later bitch." Lauren walked away with a smirked on her face and Camila felt her cheeks getting warm. Camila rolled her eyes and walked in to class with people staring at her with her strange behaviour and whispering something. Camila ignored their judgement.

Camila walked into class and settle down herself. She put on her earbuds and listen to some of Ed Sheeran songs. Camila hummed some of the lyrics. When she felt like someone was stalking on her she looked back and didn't saw anyone. Camila shrugged and she put her head on the table. She then felt a pair of arms snake around her body. She felt the familiar touch and smiled, she turned around to found Lauren was smirking at her. "Hi Lo," Camila said breaking the silence. "Hey Camz," Lauren respond. "Supposed to be teasing me right now or making out with Brad?" Camila asked and it make Lauren laughed. "You baby." She respond and tap Camila cheek with her finger and smiled. "One more day till confession?" Camila asked Lauren. "I supposed too. If they hated us, I don't care. If Brad wanted me back and he hate you. I know his attitude and I won't mad at you if his trying to take me away from you." Lauren said with her hand gestures. "Okay.." Camila sigh. Then they heard the bell ring. Lauren stood up quickly and when back to her sit.

-

It was lunch time now and Camila was at a bench lonely but she was playing her phone in concentration. Lauren found Camila and shooked her head. She went to the cheerleader table and sigh. "Umm girls?" All of the cheerleaders look at Lauren. "What sup dawg." Dinah greeted. "Here's what's up." Lauren sitted down. "You guys know Camila right?" She added. "Duh you keep on torturing that girl." Lucy interupted. Lauren gulped and sighed. "We make out yesterday at my house well.. like just kissing. We confessed we like each other. She met my parents and my family knew that I like this brunette 3 months ago. Normani and Dinah knew about this." Alexa, Lucy, Vero and other girls were shocked and Normani and Dinah was smirking but Bae didn't think it's the truth. "Prove it girl." Bae said. Lauren smirked and stand up. She walked over to Camila that were sitting on the bench lonely. Lauren explained all and Camila nodded and smiled. Lauren stood up with Camila. Lauren bring Camila to the cheerleader's table. "So guys umm this is Camila." Lauren rub at the crook of her neck using her hand. "Hello.." Camila said while she's looking down at her foot.
"Umm Camz, this is Dinah, Normani, Bae, Lucy, Vero, Alexa, Becky, Selena and Jennifer," Lauren point to each one of the cheerleader. Camila smiled and waved. "Hello Dawg nice to meet you sit here come on don't be a wimp," The polynesian teased. Camila smiled and satted down. Lauren sitted down beside Camila. "So prove it Laur." Bae said. Lauren sighed. She turned to face Camila and Camila just smiled. "Babe umm.." Lauren stuttered and Camila just shooked her head. "Are you sure?" Camila asked. Lauren shrugged it and cupped Camila's cheek. Camila held Lauren's waist and grip it softly. They both leaned closer and close the gap between. For awhile their lips were touching. They were moving in sync and all. They do not one to take this too far cause Lauren's friends were watching them or maybe the whole school. They pulled away uncomfortably. "Woah..." Bae gasped. Everyone was shocked like everyone. Lauren looked around to saw no Brad and she sigh. "Umm yea so this is Camila." Camila smiled sadly and waved again. "Mani.. Camren.. Mani, Mani, Mani," Dinah cheered. "Umm I didn't expect that.." Lucy said. "Yea umm..." All of them stuttered in shocked. Lauren shrugged it she didn't care anyway. She leaned closer again and kissed Camila. Lauren could feel a smiled on Camila's face. They pulled away when they heard someone cleared their throat. They furrowed their eyebrows and saw that Normani was narrowing her eyes. Lauren looked around and saw that everyone was watching. The crowd was silent, no movement no what. "Yep I admit I like Camila Cabello!" She yelled again. "Lo no I thought you're gonna tell this tomo-" Camila was cut off again when Lauren pulled her up and kissed her. Lauren still cupping Camila's cheek and Camila's arms were around Lauren's waist. Camila bit Lauren bottom lip and she let out a soft moan. "Woah there tigers stop..." Dinah make them pulled away. Lauren groaned. They saw that everyone was looking at them silently.
Lauren furrowed her eyebrows. She looked at Camila and she was shocked now. Her friend at the cheerleaders table were shocked accept for a smirking Dinah and Normani.

"YO THAT'S HOT!" across from the cafeteria a guy shouted. "Thanks Niall!" Lauren yelled back. "I shipped you guys what you called it Dinah!?" Luis beside Niall yelled. "CAMREN!" Dinah shouted. Luis and Niall gave her a thumbs up. "Last long!" Luis yelled back and walked away with Niall. Some were shocked and some were smiling. "They thought it's cute." Normani said. Camila shocked face turn to a smile.

~to be continued~