~ Chapter 39 ~

We picked up Tiana. "Hey so what appointment are we going to," she asked me. I stopped the car and looked at her. "I have something to tell yo-" "MOMMY! MOMMY'S PREGNANT!" Kiera yells. "Party pooper," I muttered. Tiana screamed. "HOLY MOTHER OF GO-GOAT CHEESE!" I finished covering my ears. She laughed. "How far along are you?!" she said. "Just about 4 weeks in," I said starting the car again. We drove all the way to my friend's office. We walked in and she was standing there waiting. "Hey!" I said. She hugged me. "Is this the pregnant girl," she asked pointing at Tiana. "Okay, Kirsten," I said. "Let's go," Kirsten said. We followed her to the room. "Uhh...can you please go onto the chair," Kirsten said to Tiana. Tiana nodded her head. Tiana moved her head towards the chair, I sat on it. Kirsten turned around and saw me. "Well, I know you always wanted to see inside your stomach so I will let you get one," Kirsten said. "Uhhh...What's your name," she asked Tiana. "Tiana," she replied. "Okay then Tiana I will get to you after I am done with Madison," she said. She laughed. Kirsten was confused. She rubbed the cold gel on my stomach. Then she moved a stick around my stomach. Then her eyes widened. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" she yells. I nodded. I could tell she was trying not to scream. I laughed. She started looking at the screen again. "OMG IT'S SO SMALL!" she said excitedly. I laughed. "Do you want pictures," she asked me. I nodded. She exited the room. "So who is it," Tiana asked me. I grabbed out my phone and showed her a picture of Jason. "HOT DAMN!" she yells. I laughed. I closed my phone. "Mommy, I have two daddy now," Kiera said to Tiana. "I know," Tiana said. "His name is Austin," she said. "His name is Austin, not it's Jason, but when she was over at my house, I live with like 5 guys so she chose one to be her daddy," I said. Tiana laughed hard. "Okay, at least I didn't have come 'candy' laying around," I said. "In my defense, I don't wanna tell her what that really is," Tiana said. I laughed. Kirsten came back with pictures in her hands. She gave them to me and then she also made an appointment for me as well... the best friend in the world. I mean I may be doing something that day but who cares it's not like it's the end of the world....or maybe it is. We thanked her and left. I dropped Kiera and Tiana home and I drove myself back home. I walked inside carrying the pictures inside my hand, as I got closer to the kitchen I heard banging noises. "Oh dear lord," I prayed. I walked in praying that someone was cooking not having kitchen sex. But then again nothing good happens to me. I walked in on Jason and Allison. "OH DEAR LORRRDDD!" I say turning around. I sped walked away before either one of them could say anything. I went into Austin's room since there is a piano inside. "YO HUSBAND I AM GONNA USE THE PIANO!" I yelled. "SURE WIFE!" he said laughing. I shook my head trying not to burst into laughter now. He came upstairs. "Hello wifey," he said. "Hey, hey. She isn't here now, so I am back to being mom," I said. He laughed. "Whatcha playing," he asked me. "Do a duet with me," I asked him. He nodded. "7 years," I said. He nodded.

I was in my seat dancing, which was super weird. Austin was laughing at me, I smacked his arm. "Damn mom you're strong," he said. "You're damn right," I said flexing. We both started laughing. We both walked out of the room. "OH! I wanna show you your brother or sister," I said.I grabbed the pictures and showed him. "He's like an apple," he said. I raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged. I bought the pictures downstairs with me, to the kitchen and Jason and Allison was still downstairs just sitting on the couch. "Hello," Jason said. "Sup," I said. "You see let's just get back to what we were doing," Allison said. I was whistling the song whistle. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of coke. "No, it's not fair for Madi," I heard Jason said. "Jas, do whatever you want it's yours and her day today, our's is tomorrow so be my guest. If you wanna have sex with her go ahead, I ain't stopping you," I said taking a sip. "SEE SHE DOESN'T CARE!" Allison exclaimed. And then I felt my breakfast coming up. "Oh JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled in frustration. I ran to the bathroom. Then when I went inside I spilled my guts. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and I went back outside. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed my coke. I grabbed the pictures off the counter. "Is that the baby," Jason asked. I nodded. He got up to see but Allison pulled him down. "NO YOU SAID NO INTERRUPTIONS FROM THE GIRL!" she yelled. "It's my child," Jason said. I sighed, I grabbed some popcorn and ate some while watching them fight.

10 MINUTES LATER

I had enough of this. I threw the rest of my popcorn on them. Well, that silenced them. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Allison sneered. "Nothing," I said getting off the counter. "YOU LITERALLY JUST INTURRPTED OUR DAY?!" she said. "Did I ask to see you guys having sex in the GOD DAMN KITCHEN. Did I tell Jason to stop. DID I FUCKING WANT TO SEE YOU?! THE ANSWER IS A FUCKING HELL NO!" I yelled at her. "YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" she yelled. "Bitch try me, and I will sure get a hell load of fun out of it as well," I smirked at her. Then all the boys can downstairs. "Hi, mom! Hi boss," they all said. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Allison yelled. "What about you?" Chase asked. I turned back to her. "Don't.Fucking.Mess.With.Me," I warned her.