~Chapter 98~

TIME SKIP ONE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

I woke up to smelling eggs and bacon. I stretched and got out of bed putting a robe around my body because I was really cold and I really didn't feel like putting a bra back on yet and I was wearing a white t-shirt that belonged to Jason and shorts that were really comfy. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

"Good morning," I said to Jason.

I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him from behind.

"How'd you sleep sweetheart," he asked.

"Comfortable," I said.

"That's good," he said.

I nodded and got off him. I went to the cabinet and grabbed some medication for headaches because I have been getting them a lot.

"Already babe," he asked concerned.

"No not yet, just in case so I don't need to get it afterwards," I replied.

I grabbed some water and chugged it down.

"Tomorrow's the big day. You ready," he asked.

"Yeah I'm ready but terrified," I told him.

"Why," he asked.

"Oh I don't know...maybe because someone decided that inviting everyone in the Mafia gang all over the world in coming tomorrow! Jason that's freaking over 100,000,000 people coming over to see our wedding," I said.

"They are all nice people," he said.

"Oh yeah, big guys with guns...totally nice," I said.
"They are my family Madison," he said.

"I know kinda...but it's terrifying," I said.

"You'll be alright," he said.

He hugged me which I returned till I ran towards the bathroom again. I puked my guts out. I flushed the toilet and put some mouthwash in my mouth. Swishing it around my mouth before spitting it out. I went back outside to see Jason waiting outside the door for me.

"What did I tell you about locking the door," he said.

"I don't want anyone to see me puke my guts out honestly," I told him.

"And I don't want to be outside hearing my fiancé puking her guts out because of me," he said.

"You're right this is your fault," I said.

He shook his head in amusement.

"You know if my dress doesn't fit me I will murder you," I warned him.

"I didn't do anything," he said.

"Exactly, you didn't stop me from eating," I told him.

"Either way I die either from making u to big because of the two babies growing in your stomach or for messing with your food. Either way I die," he said.

I nodded.

"Then who you going to marry if I'm dead?" he asked.

"I have many celebrities in my contacts who aren't married," I told him.

"Like," he said.

"Noah," I told him.

"The guys from "To all the boys I've loved" he said.

I nodded.

"That one," I told him.

"How did you get his number," he asked.