~ Chapter 35 ~

"Okay let's go," I said. I led them to the pool. "Knock yourselves out," I said They all jumped in. I laughed. "Let's go, Kiera," I said. I picked her up and went to the water. We were playing Marco Polo currently. "MARCO!" Kiera yelled. "POLO!" the guys said. I was carrying Kiera since she couldn't touch the ground. I had my eyes open so I led her to them. Then I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Allison and Jason standing there. WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE DOING HERE?! "Here Austin can you please hold Kiera for me," I asked him. He grabbed her and he played with her. I walked to the stairs and got out. "Can I help you two," I asked them. "Die," Allison said. "How about no....I have a better idea get out before I do something I will regret," I said. Then someone tugged my leg, I looked down to see Kiera. "What's wrong," I said. "You have cooties now," she said. "What...EW!" I yelled. She laughed and jumped into Austin's arms. "I will get you," I said.  "Now what do you need," I said annoyed. "Allison needs some clothes," Jason sighed. "And that's my problem because...." I said. "Can I borrow some of your clothes. Seriously how big is your brain," Allison said. "I was going to say yes, but know you can wear the same clothes," I said. "And how did you get down here," I asked them. "Allison ruined the pin code pad btw," Jason said. I glared at her. "Aydan," I growled. "Yes mom," he said. He quickly got out of the pool and to his phone. "Ready when you are," he said. "YOU MOTHER (CENSORED BEEP) IM GONNA MURDER YOU! I WILL (CENSORED BEEP) KILL YOU! YOU ARE FULL OF ( CENSORED BEEP)!" I yelled. "Thanks, Ay," I said. "No prob mom," he said. "Strong words you used there Madi," Jason glared at me. "And if you haven't noticed I will continue to use more," I said back. "Now if clothes are what you need, then you can just leave," I said. "Actually you know what I need to go inside the house too, I need to reset the password," I said. "You can't if I broke it," Allison smirked. I slapped her. "Don't.Test.Me," I warned her. She held her cheek and started sobbing. "Oh please I've hit others harder than that and they still don't cry," I said. "Now out," I said. She walked away. "I'm going for her side right now Madison," Jason warned. "What gonna make me drink a bottle of Whiskey, just like how my father made my mother drink while she was pregnant with me. Yeah, you can do that," I said. Jason's eyes went wide. "What? You think I would actually listen to you if I had lost the game so be it but I will not kill an innocent person's life. I would move out of here to another country and pretend that you are dead," I said. I walked away with that. He followed me silently. He walked up the stairs and out. I closed the door and I quickly used the backup lock. The eye scanner. I scanned my eye. I allowed people to get in so I searched up their names globally and when I found them I would just press their names and their eye would be in the camera. After doing that I went back to the pool. "Mommy's back!" Austin said. I laughed. "Mommy I found my daddy," Kiera said. "Who is it buttercup," I asked her. "Austin," she said. I stared at Austin. "I couldn't break her heart," he said. I laughed. "Mommy go and play with daddy," Kiera said pushing me to him. Austin blushed. "See what you caused," I said. "You try saying no to her when she makes a puppy face," he exclaimed. "That's true she is so adorable," I said. She blushed. "Let's go," she said. We went inside the water and I carried her all the way to Austin. I gave her to Austin. "Daddy can I ask you a question," Kiera said. "Sure," he said. "Did you give mommy a candy to eat before," she asked. Austin's face went pale. I laughed. "Come here sweetheart, I think you're daddy needs a break," I said. "Okay," she said. "Let's go over to the girls secretly," I said. She nodded. We swam over there silently and I went behind Zoe's back and I jumped at her. "AHHH!" she screamed. I laughed and so did the others. "YOU PIECE OF SH- sugar," she said when she turned around and saw Kiera. I laughed. "Here you guys play with her," I said. They held her and went on the slide with her. I went back to the boys. They handed me my phone. There were texts from Jason.

 There were texts from Jason

"Watch her for me," I said. The boys nodded. I walked upstairs a towel in my hand. I scanned my eye and it let me go through. I walked to Jason's room. "What do you want," I asked him. "Sit," he said. "I don't have all day Jason just get on with it," I sighed.