List Number One: Can I?

LIST NUMBER ONE: CAN I?

Third Point of View:

A twenty two year old woman working at an old tea shop- alone. That's not really a problem for her, since she always feel alone.

Then, is it because the shop isn't really doing great? That is not a problem too. She knows that her grandparents tea shop; let me rephrase that- was her grandparents tea shop, is hard to find in the map. However, she can't really say that her business is a fail, she always have some customers but not as much as you would see in a shopping mall.

She loves selling her tea and she loves it even more when the person who buys her tea loves drinking tea- or wanted to buy it and give it as a present to a person who loves drinking tea. It's always the latter. Either way, she loves making people smile which is why she still continues to run her grandparent's business.

The tea wasn't that special. It was ordered. But her customer that buys from her always said that her tea is much better- and cheaper too. Especially the tea aroma, they're lovin' it.

Some of her customer would sometimes tease her; "Maybe because the tea is sell by a very beautiful person, that's why it's really good!" A lady, who was a customer, giggled, holding a thumbs up infront of her.

She smiled shyly, "No, you're just exaggerating. You're much more beautiful than me." Her teeth was shown as she smiled. The lady laughed, "You're a very positive person Bee, even in this condition; you could still smile. I'm happy for you." The lady grinned for one last time before saying goodbye to her. The bell jingles as she opens the door and left.

'Bee'. That's what all customer called the owner of the tea shop. The lady's word keeps playing inside Bee's mind. You're a very positive person Bee, even in this condition-

-even in this condition.

Those word keeps echoing in her mind. Ah, right. Everyone knows that the tea shop owner is visually impaired. She called it VI but everyone else simply says she's blind. If you don't know that she's in that condition- then it must be because you have never been to her shop.

Then is it because of her 'condition', that she is feeling down? No, not really. She had them for years, she's used to it now; at least.

Bee sips her tea. She was sitting in front of her tea shop, crossing her legs. She didn't tied her beautiful and long orange-brown hair and let them fall on her shoulder. She smiles, remembering a quote from a movie that she watched- no, that she heard.

"Anyone can cook." She whispered to herself. She takes a bite of a popcorn that she's having with her tea. Everyone knows Ratatoulie, an animation that tells a story of a rat who can cook; no spoilers. If you want to know more then you should watch it yourself.

She sighs, "If anyone can cook, then anyone can love- right?"

She repeated the latter, "Anyone can love?"

"Can I?"