List Number Three: Not With a Matcha Thief

LIST NUMBER THREE: NOT WITH A MATCHA THIEF

Bee's Point of View:

I watched as both of these men trying to hold out their pain. I gritted my teeth, feeling uncomfortable with the situation. I took out my phone to call.

"Should I call the police or the hospital first?" I wondered to myself and got startled when both of them said in unison, "The hospital."

"This girl is crazy." 'He too' said in a small voice that I could still hear.

"You're not wrong." 'He' replied as I watched them both sharing a glance with each other- or maybe staring at each other. I don't know, it's blurry.

"Name's Rider." 'He too', now name's Rider, said as 'He' gave him a look of annoyance. He scoffed, "Why should I tell you my name?"

"I thought that we're starting to be friends!"

"Not with a Matcha thief."

Rider gave him a look of sadness and disappoinment (I think, again) as I shake my head, feeling completely ridiculous with these two. I turn around to face the counter and take my phone that got slipped on the counter desk when I was startled earlier by 'He'.

I push the side button as I heard a click, telling me that it's opened. I tap twice and said, "Google, call Mr.Gale."

"Calling Mr.Gale." My phone replied me back as I wait for my call to reach Mr.Gale, an officer around this place. Mr.Gale and I are pretty close and he's one of my loyal customer who often buys my black tea; Earl Grey, when most of my customers like flavoured tea like Vanilla Rose Flavoured Tea.

"Hello?" A voice came out from my phone.

"Hell-AHH" I screamed as I was startled by the sudden touch at my feet. Again, my leg got the drill as I kicked the person's head without realizing.

"Oww!" It's 'He'.

"Why the heck did you kicked me again? It's my head this time!" 'He' yelled at me as he winced in pain, a lot louder than before. I kneel down beside him as Rider laughed in the background. "Why did you startled me again?" I asked him in annoyance as I dropped my phone on the floor.

"You were taking so long to call and I-" Rider cuts him off by saying 'we'. "I mean -we, are in pain! And now I'm feeling double pain!" He yelled so loud that I actually flinched.

"Hello? Bee? What's happening there? I'm coming-" Mr.Gale said through the phone call with a serious voice. "Do not turn off this call."

I take my phone and quickly response, "Mr.Gale! Don't worry, there's just a small accident here- but there is a robber.." I said and stand up as 'He' kept repeating that he's bleeding and dying.

"I'm coming." Mr.Gale said as he end the call.

I thought he said to not turn off this call.

I put my phone back on the counter desk as I stared at the two person that is still lying down in pain on the floor infront of me.

Feeling the need to do so, I walk carefully with my hands waving in the air and touch the wall as a help for me to walk. I can't find my blind stick but it doesn't really matter, I memorized the ways things are organized in this place anyway.

I move to a cabinet near the stairs and open the second drawer. I took out a rope from it and then open the first drawer to take out a first aid kit.

I walked back towards both of them that is slowly recovering. I assumed so since they stopped groaning and only winced a little.

I kneel down beside Rider, knowing that it's him because of the cap he's wearing. I take the rope and tied it around his wrist so he won't get to run anywhere. With his condition, I doubt he could.

I then walk towards 'He'. He was sitting lifelessly while leaning on the wall. My vision might be blurry but I could sense his glare at me. I sit beside him and put the first aid kit aside and open it.

"Woah, do you even know what you're doing?" He said, trying to stop me. I scoffed at him, I've been living alone here for three years, there's no way I don't know what's in the aid kit.

"Yes I do, and you said you're bleeding. I'm trying to help you." I said, taking out a cotton bud, one side I dipped it in clean water and the other side I dipped in a small bottle that cointains alcohol for small wounds. I get closer to him, "Show me where you're bleeding."

"You can't even see it, you're blind."

Ouch. "Just point me where it is, I can still see a bit." I said as he gets closer to me and took my hand, moving it to his forehead. There's only a bit of blood, I scoffed at his childishness. "This small incident is making you dying?" I started to get the blood off from his forehead with the 'water side' cotton bud as he winced.

"No- Ow!" He winced again as I giggled softly, amused by his behaviour as I wiped his scar with the 'alcohol side' of the cotton bud. He suddenly becomes quiet after.

I took out a medical plaster from the aid kit to place it on his wound.

"Why do you work in a tea shop?" He suddenly asked when I was about to put the medical plaster on him.

I stopped for a moment to think and put the plaster on him before replying, "Because I love tea and I love looking at the smile of people who loves tea too- well, feel the smile, you know what I mean."

I said as I finished my work. I close the aid kit and was about to put it back to it's place when he asked me another question.

"Can you feel it if I smile?"

.

HEY!

I was supposed to tell you guys about this from the first chapter but I forgot.

Dear reader, english is not my first languange.
-dreamymr, M