List Number Four: Mr. I'm a Mystery Guy

LIST NUMBER FOUR: MR. I'M A MYSTERY GUY

'He''s Point of View:

Somehow, the question that I asked her made her stare at me for a few seconds. Okay, maybe not a few seconds; She stares at me a little bit too long until I break down the tense she's giving me by clearing my throat.

"Well?" I asked, trying not to sound too serious.

She was about to answered when the door suddenly opens and the bell chimes as a man in his 40s walks in looking worried.

"Bee?" The man asked as he approached us.

This girl, called Bee, who earlier kicked my special part and also my head stands up, smiling in relieve as she did so. "Mr.Gale."

I look up to the both of them and listen to their conversation. "Are you okay?" Mr.Gale asked, looking at his surrounding as he noticed me and Rider. "Is this the robber?" Mr.Gale glares at me as he pushed Bee further away from me. I scoffed in annoyance, "Excuse me?"

Bee was fast to stop us from arguing, "No- he's my customer, he got hurt a little-"

"A lot." I interrupted her as she glared at me.

"-this guy" She said, pointing at Rider. "is the one who caused the mess." She said, before staring into nothing. I tried to stand up and she notices it and quickly help me.

"Well." Mr.Gale starts off, "I'm glad you're okay, Bee. I'm gonna take this guy to my station and I need you to come with me too to make a report." Mr.Gale said with a hint of hope on his face, as if he really wanted Bee to come.

Bee didn't say anything for a second. She was thinking, "But Mr.Gale, can't I just tell you everything here? The witness is here too." Bee said, taking a glance at me and then back at Mr.Gale. Bee's the opposite, she looks like she doesn't wanted to go.

Mr.Gale looks at me then at Bee, his lips parted, wanting to say something but no words came out. He sighed and nod at Bee, "All right, let's sit there and you two can tell me the whole story." Mr.Gale pointed at a section of a room that has two small round tables and four chairs. He walks towards it as Bee and I followed him.

We both reported what happened to him. How she kicked Rider in the shin, how she kicked me in the shin, how I got hurt, what did Rider wants and what happens after.

I don't think this officer is taking thing seriously because he keeps laughing out loud whenever he looks at my face.

"My face is not a comedy, Sir." I said firmly, making him stop laughing as he cleared his throat and suddenly looks serious.

"You said that this Rider guy had a knife right?"

Bee and I nodded in unison.

"Where's the knife? I need it for evidence."

"It dropped near the counter, I'll get it for yo-" I stopped her before she stands up. She gives me a confuse look to my sudden halt, "You'll hurt yourself, I'll get the knife." I said, as I was about to stand up when Mr.Gale stops me from doing so.

"Your fingerprint will ruin the evidence, I'll get the knife." Mr.Gale said, emphasizing I'll. He took out a leather glove and check near the counter. He found the knife and put it in a small plastic zip bag.

"Thank you for your cooperation, I'll take this man to my station." Mr.Gale said as he forced Rider to stand up and brings him with him.

Bee grinned, "Thank you Mr.Gale."

The bell chimed as the door opened and they both left, leaving me with Bee.

"And how can I help you?" Bee asked, putting her hands on her lap, smiling as she do so.

I crossed my arm, remembering the reason why I came here. "I was here to buy your delicious Matcha Tea, but got stuck here for almost-" I paused, looking at my watch. "-39 minutes because of this incident."

Bee laughed nervously and she scratch her head, "Sorry, I'll packed you the sachets." She was about to do so when I stopped her.

"You can do it tomorrow, I'll come again tomorrow." I said, looking at the time of my watch as I remembered that I need to do something later.

"You'll come again? Why?" She asked, not able to hide her disapproval of my decision. I smirked, "Why? You don't like it?"

She scoffed, "You can just buy it now, you don't have to come tomorrow."

"You still need to pay me for kicking my special part." I said, glaring at her.

She glared back at me, "Hello Mr. 'I'm a Mystery Guy.' You're the one that made me do it."

I laughed a little, "Mr. I'm a Mystery Guy?"

"Well, I don't even know your name." She said, crossing her arms.

I grinned, "You can call me J."

"Then you can call me B."

I smirked, "C."

She counterattacked, "D."

"E."

"F."

"G."

"H."

"I."

"J." She said.

"Yes?"

"That's your name."

"B?"

"Oui?"

"That's your name." I repeated what she said as we both grinned.

Our eyes met. I'm not sure if she can see it clearly or not, but as soon as our eyes locked, we both cleared our throats which stops us from grinning; realizing that we are being friendly to each other all of a sudden.

I changed the topic, "At what day do you close your shop?"

She look at me before answering, "I don't really close my shop, it's opened everyday and I only close it when I go out."

"Why?"

She glanced at me uncomfortably, "That's not really for you to know. Aren't you going home now?"

I didn't answer her as she was looking at me with annoyance. She tapped her feet a few times and finally give up. "Fine, because I have nothing to do."

I grinned, "Good then, then I'll come to your shop tomorrow and be your first customer."

She asked in disbelief, "Why?"

"Because I have nothing to do."

.

HEY!

this was supposed to be a short story so I was planning to do it like 500 words at least. I mist have got excited to do it more.

-dreamymr, M