Chapter 36

A/N~ Happy New Year everyone! I've been on such a writers block lately gah. I hope you all have an amazing 2018! This past year has been amazing on Wattpad! I hit 20k reads on this story and I reached over 100 followers- and it's all thanks to you all. Thank you! Now with out further a-due, here's Chapter 36!

__________________________

Tessa laughed and ran to her door as the bell rang.

"You've known me for how long now? You can just come in." Tessa giggled as Skye and Marshall walked in.

Tessa looked at the clock on her wall. 9:30. Right on time.

"Happy New Years Eve, cutie." Marshall smiled and cupped Tessa's cheek with his hand before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

He walked after Skye. Tessa was about to do the same and close the door when a voice yelled after her.

"Wait don't close the door!"

Tessa opened up the door again and watched Carly and Everest run up the steps.

"Yeesh it's like the arctic tundra out there." Carly shivered as she walked into Skye's house.

"I love the cold." Everest smiled as she walked in behind Carly.

"Speak for yourself. You live in like Antarctica." Carly mumbled and took off her scarf.

"Carly... I live like twenty minutes away from you." Everest squinted at Carly.

"Whatever. Same thing." Carly smirked and finished taking off her jacket.

The two walked into the living room to see the others.

"Antarctica is on the other side of the country. If you're referring to my cousin Jake that I visit a lot, then he lives in the snowy mountains. Not far from here." Everest smiled in triumph.

Carly just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Chase!" Skye's face lit up as she saw her boyfriend walk in behind Tessa

"Hey Sk-"

Chase didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence before he was tackled into a hug.

"I've missed you." She nuzzled her head into his chest.

He smiled and stroked her hair.

"I've missed you too."

Chase went on a three week vacation for the winter and hadn't seen anyone since the beginning of December.

"Hey man." Rocky patted him on the back as he and Zuma walked in.

"How was your trip?" Tessa asked from the couch she was sitting on.

"Amazing!" Chase grinned.

He let go of Skye and went and sat down on a couch across from the one Tessa was on.

Skye smiled and sat next him. Chase intertwined their fingers as he kept talking about his vacation.

"I'm here!" Carson smiled and walked in.