HFL Chapter 6

Hit and Fall in Love

Chapter 6

after 10 minutes, the laughter was gone and so the stomach ache. lol it was horrible. "well I moved on." Jane said with a serious face. she looked at yuki and burst out laughing again. gods she's insane and so haruka laugh too. I didn't laugh coz I'm tired. "for the sake of Olympus! cut down your laughter!" yuki said madly. "oh no yuki's mad. you guys are fucked." I said threatening them and it works wow. "okay guys enough. don't look at Yuki's face." haruka halted. "at last." yuki sighted like hell. heck he's funny to react.

"so, why are you guys here? are you in a peanut date? yuki teased and chuckled. "duh I just bought him some peanuts." Jane rolled her eyes. "and how about the two of you?" I asked. "she asked me to go for a dat-" yuki cutted off with his head bumped. "you're really are an idiot." haruka rolled her eyes. "I asked him to go with me for groceries."

"for groceries? oh." Jane said with a smile. "nice to see you today guys! I have fun !" haruka said. "well we need to go. haruka is in a hurry. see ya on Monday!" Yuki waved his hands as a goodbye.

"let's go?" I muffled eating peanuts.

"eww gross! swallow that first!" Jane exclaimed.

"okay done. now let's go home." I said.

"wait. I have a perfect place to stay! don't go home yet you jerk. My house is so boring ya know?

"oh."

"follow me!" she dragged my hands carelessly. its feels good though. we run and run and I almost died. I tried catching my breath but I can't. but there's only thing that can save my life. yes its peanuts. I swallowed all my peanuts until I recovered. seems legit right?

"are you okay senpai?"

"I'm not! you're making it worst."

"Hahahaha I know you're okay senpai. you're peanuts saved your pity life"

"what ever. where are we?"

"its quiet a view right?"

"yeah its beautiful."

"this riverbank reminded me about my Sister." she said with a gloomy face.

"oh.. what happened?" I asked. terrified maybe I could hurt her.

"it was Saturday. me and my sister used to play here every Saturday. one day we have an argument about the pair of shoes. of course Im younger than her so our parents gave it to me. she do really loved the shoes. she went outside crying and my parents looked after her. she was nowhere to be seen. at that time, i remembered where both of us used to play. I told my parents to head over the river bank. it was dark and sadly she wasn't there...after an hour, we decided to call the police station for help. My sister is missing for 3 days until we received a delusional news. She was found dead on the abandoned house in mount Ichiraku. The details said she was raped by bandits. i-i..I shouldn't. have.. I shouldn't have argued to her...I mean..i-i should have gave up on her. this was all my fault! I never forgave my self after that accident! until now.. I never thought she was dead.." jane cried all of the sudden. she blamed her self from that accident. until now. she's carrying all the burden. the death of her sister. I grabbed her shoulder and waist making her closer to me. I don't need to say a word. I hugged her tightly and she did the equal force. I let her cry in my should until my shirt is soaked. so that was her trauma. I never thought that she was carrying this huge burden..

she sobs and sobs. I hugged her and placed my arm over her shoulder until she stopped crying.

"you know what. this were the shoes that she love. the one I'm wearing it right now." she said with a smile. her face was pinkish and a glassy eyes. I wipped her tears with my thumbs.

"Jane. your sister loves you. and if that's the cause of her death. she wouldn't blame you. you know what it means right? she will always love you." I said and I was shocked after what I've said. it wasn't in my mind! Do mouth has its own brains?

"maybe. and I love my sister very much. I love her." she smiled and leaned her head unto my shoulder. the place was windy and the grass was soft. now its not awkward. this is not the right time to feel awkward.

***

End of the cliché chapter! lol I don't have anything to say XD