Chapter 9

I went back home for information about the murderer and it was clearly said that the murderer lives in the city and so ispent my night for investigating and slept almost 2am.

**

My alarm clock just buzzed and start making noise up to my head so I threw it away before I realize that today is Monday! I rushed on my bath room and take a bath for 3 minutes and rushed on my closet for my school uniform and went down to the kitchen and grabbed 3 packs of peanuts and put it on my bag and then I dressed perfectly for school and lastly I grabbed two sliced bread for breakfast. I went back to my room coz I forgot to bring the key with me and went down making sure the house is closed. so I went to the main door to lock it and left. I rushed to the streets luckily there's only few people out there. I run and run with the 2 sliced bread hanged in my mouth. I arrived at the school for 5 minutes advance well its enough time to put my things on my locker. I'm completely exhausted. Panting, huffing and trying to get oxygen to breath calmly. "Oi . good morning mark, you look completely exhausted. need help?" Yuki called on my back. oh thank goodness.

"Good morning, well yeah. I've been running for a couple of minutes." I said while trying to breath calmly. I looked at him and his mouth was left hanged open. the heck?

"hey! what's up?" I asked him raising my eye brow.

"did..did y-you just ran from your home through here?" said being confused.

"yeah. what's with that?" I asked while my eyebrow raised again.

"you've change! you've changed! you've change when the time you met Jane!" he surprisingly said with a big smile. he looks so damn annoying.

"what do you mean? what changed?" I asked.

"what?? look, the first day I met you, you look like you don't care about anything and just save energy for the whole time and that continues after 4 months. when you've become jane's very best friend, you've changed. you never rest your ass in your house and you walked along with her the entire day until now, you're Running! where the hell is your low energy lifestyle!!??" he said with his eyes wide opened with excitement. dang I didn't notice and since he said all of those, My body just went back to energy saving mode. what the hell. "oh... I see. now help me put my things on my locker." I said with no emotion face.

Thinking of what he said, yeah I've  changed when I'm with Jane.. oh luckily I didn't die. We went to boys locker and put my things in. Yuki has been so talkative since he noticed that I've changed but totally I went back to normal. We went to the hall way and talk for a bit. the time comes that yuki needs to go in his class and so I did. I saw Jane coming in to her class room. She saw me too and she greeted with a smile. Hmm.. annoying. my class just started and so I just listen to our teacher and sometimes it makes me bored so I just look outside the window trying not to be caught by the teacher. well I did that thing every class period. I went asleep and never been caught since the person sitting in front of me is a huge guy.

*Bell ring*

the bell waked me up and the class ended up directly. so I went to the club building alone and spacing out about the crime.

"hey!" a familiar voice came to my ears and fvcking ruined my ear drums. "what the heck men? im not a deaf!" I annoyingly said. "woah woah woah calm down you lazy peanut eater!" seto teased. I think people nowadays are getting better on making surnames. "hey" I said.

"what?" he answered

"have you heared about the news right?"

"umm yeah. some sort of. why, are you up to it?"

"yeah.. sounds like that."

"ohh.. no you don't."

"huh? what do you mean?"

"that slasher is not a stray dog which is easily to beat up. he's a beast."

"yeah yeah I know I know. but who the fvck cares. I'm not a scardy cat."

"watch what you're saying. maybe he's on your back."

"ha.ha.ha." I rolled my eyes. that's the second time lol. we made our way to our club room and everyone was there. well were all 6. 3 boys and girls. yeah by partner XD. "what's the reason that you guys are late?" yuki said. "come on I'm the president" I proudly said. "whatever." haruka inserted. "so what's up guys?" seto said while taking his seat beside haruka. "about the news earlier... we.." yuki suggested.

"ohh.." that's all I can say.

yuki: we're going to investigate about what happened.

haruka: Jane told us the whole story and all the details. so it was your father...

Jane: we want to help you mark.

Me: thanks but you guys shouldnt bother on helping me.

ayaka: Mark..

seto: not accepting our help huh?

Me: no that's not what I meant. I mean, I don't want any of you to be involved in this crime. I don't want any of you to be put in danger.

yuki: look. we aren't kids anymore.

seto: we're Goats.

ayaka: seto, this is not the right time for jokes. -.-

seto: Having a boring moment with boring people.

*ayaka rolled her eyes*

Me: *sigh* okay fine but!—

Jane: but?

Yuki: no no no. no buts.

Me: you're such a pain. do whatever you want.

Haruka: I have a plan.

Ayaka: really? please tell us! *excitingly said*

and haruka shared her plans and set up to capture the throat slasher.

"wow!! you're amazing haruka-senpai!" ayaka said with a big smile.

"tch. of course I am" haruka boasted. "so that's the plan." seto said while crossing his arms toward his chest. "are you sure that my plan will be successive?" haruka asked. "there's no enough time to think and you're a GENIUS!GENIUS!GENIUS!" yuki said while going the crazy dance while repeating those words. he looked like an idiot.

***

End of the chapter XP sorry guys for the late late late update and for spoiling the fun.

I LOVE YOUUUUUU~~

DAISUKI DESU MINNA!~~ (ILOVE YOU GUYS!)