Chapter 12

''Good Morning darlings!" mother's voice waked me up, and i realized that i slept with jane! i never sleep with girls! just what the hell did just happened? "Good morning Mom! and.. Good morning Mark!" she said a little bit sleepy, yawning and stretching her body. "Good morning Mom and Jane" I said yawning and smiled for a little. "aww, get up darlings! you'll be late!" Susan said. well that's her name.

"Oh shit, its 7:24! get up you peanut ass!" jane kicked my butt when i burried my face in the pillow. "aw! get away!" i groaned in pain and glared at her. I got up not because i want to go to school, i get up because i dont wanted to be kicked in the butt again. it totally hurts. "Hey, are you a football player or something? well i guess you have improven your kicking skills from kicking me in previous months." i said in her back struggling a little. "Nah, just hurry up. school starts at 8:00, we'll be dead of we arrive late." she said walking down stairs with her towel. "too early for our second period." i reminded her when both of us coincedentaly woke up late. "exactly!" she slammed the door and turned on the fuse. well i didnt sneak or do something rude, i just heared the water splashing. I've got no choice but to take a shower.

*after 5 minutes*

"yo'' i flashed a smile at her. "pervert!" she exclaimed when she went out of the bath room. "oh geez, there you go again.." i pouted and sighed. "hahaha, got ya!" she gave me a big smile. damn bish.

i dressed up as fast as i can. I Got crushed by a door when jane slammed the door open and hitted my back. that monster. after 3 minutes of struggle, the atmosphere cleared out, gee thanks to the gods of olympus. we went out of the house and said goodbyes in our parents. we choosed to ride the train since we've got no time for running. wait, seriously? running can kill me but hey, miracles do exist! after the minute travel, we arrived at school gate at exactly 7:37. woah, too early.

"school festival is fast approaching huh?" she bring me back to reality. "umm yeah but.. sadly, my mom-- i mean our parents cant attend at the first week of the festival." i said and frowned. "aw come on. its okay! lets just enjoy our selves for the rest of the year!" she did to cheer me up and its always effective. "timbeeeeeeeer!!!" a familiar voice rumbled in our damn silly ears and a large rubber ball hit our back and caused the both of us stumble. "SETO OHARASHI" jane said madly, ang glared at him. "Oh my gods, i didnt mean to do it! oh shit help me Yuki-senpai!!" Seto runned straight ahead to the club building and started to look for Yuki for the sake of his life. poor guy, he targeted the wrong person, well as always, jane ran after him to pay what he have done. i've got no choice but to clean up the mess. she left her things on the ground, she's crazy as ever. i brought all the things with me and gathered it on our club room and saving energy for 10 minutes. "Psst!" Seto called me for attention. "is the monster g-gone?" he said, shaking with fear. seriously? "nah, she roamed around the campus looking for ya'. ya'll be safe here." i calmed him down and tried to hold my laugher. "SEEETOOOO!!!" Jane's voice came upon the room. she ran towards Seto and shouted "Idiooooooooot!!" after she did that hilarious shout, Seto began to feel dizzy and shaked with fear and lastly, he's down. 

"Oh my gods Jane! look at this sily unconscious Tom Cat!" i said and both of us bursted out laughing our asses off. 

"oh my.. pity Tom Cat!" she exclaimed and laughed all over again. "fuc* JANE PARKER." Seto groaned when he got his consciousness. "Look ! Tom Cat is awake!"jane teased Seto. "WTF did you just call me?!" Seto exclaimed. "T-O-M C-A-T. Tom Cat!" jane answered. "Why you Little Jerry!" seto teased back and Jane rolled her eyes. "OH MY GODS OF OLYMPUS." I said with a horror sound that made them shut up for a second. "wait.. no you dont mean.." Seto said sarcastically. "Its 7:55!!" i Shouted like hell its the end of the world. We ran side by side like we're having a sprint tournament, not caring who we will bump in. we we're panting so hard like our lungs will throw out. we continued running to the hall and happily went in to our classroom before our teacher entered. that was one hell so exhausting.

*after class hours*

"hey Mr. President, we need to have a meeting for this coming festival." the annoying yuki reached my ear. "woah, appearing behind me from nowhere?" i said and he just winked at me. "call the other members, lets meet at the club room." i ordered him and he listened well. i headed to the club room alone. while making my way to the club room, i saw many people gathering at the front of the club building. looks like they're checking their booths for the festival. i checked out what was in the bulletinboard and i saw different clubs with different festival stuffs. i thought of something interesting to draw the attention of someone who visits our school so i continued my way through the club room. when i was about to head to our room, i saw the door opened, i tried not to make any unessesary sound. When i was so close to the door, i saw someone with an apron, water spray, a towel all over his neck and a map. Gods.. that freaked me out. I went to the room and just greeted him, But when i looked his face, it was familiar, I feel like i've met him somewhere before. "O-oh. is this your room? i didnt touch anything or take something that belongs to this room, i j-just found your room opened so i decided to clean the room since this room wasn't cleaned well. pardon, i'll head outside." he lowered his head and left but i stopped him saying "no.i mean, thanks for a.. cleaning our room. you did your job well." i smiled at him and he flashed me a smile and left. His aura feels strange but i didnt mind and forget about anything just when the gang came and taked their sit for our meeting. 

***

End of the Chapter !

hope you like it! well i know i'm not good in english and grammar, i just wanted to tell you guys that im practicing :) i want to improve my writting skills for the better :) and still , dont stop reading and voting! just simply READ and VOTE :) SHARE if you wanted to help me get more votes :* 

I bet some of you noticed that i changed my name XD well this will be my permanent name :) dont worry! :D and I Changed the cover of my story . i hope you guys like it ! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS! :***

-Marrkkk