HFL Chapter 4

[Jane'sP.O.V]

I Have a huge problem on my computer and a Virus entered it! I can't tell mom about this coz its my fault not to listen her warnings to stop playing the games that is harmful to my computer. I know its just a simple virus but I can't get over with it so I decided to call mark to help me and I'm sure he's kind of 'Computer Expert'. I called almost 5 times and still he's not answering. I bet my wuffles that jerk is still asleep but damn! my mom is going to check my computer every 1pm on Saturdays so I have to hurry and convince mark before the maintenance! I called once again ang oh.. thanks God he Answered after 5 seconds. "Morning.. What makes you call me so early?" he groaned. "what? oh Gods mark its almost lunch time and you're still asleep duh.. I keep on calling you and still you didn't notice! and weak up now sleepy ass. you smell like a drunken old jeezer." " I rolled my eyes saying those words. "What? is that how you greet me? How Dare you bubbling recon ass." he teased with that name again. "whatsoever. by the way I need your help dude." I said with a puppy eyes but it doesn't make sense because that jerk can't see me.

Oh..I can't say no and say yes." he muttered.

"your kidding aren't you? I need you right now. I need someone who I can talk to."

"then why don't we just talk through phones?"

"moron I want in person! well if you don't want. its fine. I'll ask seto or someone in the club." I said as if I don't want to but heck I need him!

"no its okay. I'll be right there."

"okay I'll be waiting! thanks dude!" I gladly said and I ended up the call.

*Endcall*

yes!! thankyougodofOlympus! yourock! bdwI'mnotyourfollower.

whoareyou?

what? whatdoyoumeanbywhoareyou? I'myou ! sosaywhoamI

you'reme? wait. didyoujusttalkedtome?

of coursemoron. useyourdrybrainonce.

hey! I'mnota moron! Igot 84% atEnglish! and 76% atmath!

woahdidyoujustsay 76%? lolthatdoesn'tproveyou'resmartyouass. you'reprovingthatyou'reanidjit!

howdareyou! heywhat'sidjit?

idiot!

I'mnotanIdiot! if i amanidiotsodoyou!

I'mdifferentfromyouduh!

ohreally? youjustsaidyou'remeso we'recompletelythesame!