Not a Nerd

Books by my arms‚ papers stacked perfectly in my right arm. Sure‚ it was a week before school but hey‚ don't judge me. I was on my way home. It was nearly dark. I started to hurry to go home.

Apparently‚ someone was running and bumped me. My glasses fell of my face and the stacked paper flew. She kept running. She even said “Watch it you nerd"

She wore a black clothes. It was hard to see wuthiut my glasses. She looked like a goth. Freaking Goths.

I find it hard looking for my glasses. Basically‚ I'm blind. I kept swatting the ground. Then I saw a figure. The hair was blond‚ and she must be wearing a pink jacket. She handed me my glasses. She was the first one to be kind... to me. She also helped me pick up the papers and books.

When we finished. “Thank you..." I said while asking for her name.

“Jessica!" she exclaimed. “Oops" she cleared her throat. “My name is Jessica Hiff" sge answered in a more proper tone.

“I'm Peter‚ Peter Blue"

“Nice to meet you Peter‚ see you around"

“See you around" I answered.

I was at home before 7 which was great. I still can't shake the thought of me nerd? You must be fliping balls. I'll make one thing clear‚ Peter Blue is not a nerd.

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~

Hi guys! Are you liking the story? There will be several chapters that is based on different perspectives. Don't worry I will put their name above next time