New life

The smell of green grass‚ oh how I hate it. We have moved to almost every part of the world. I only agreed to move because there are rock bands here.

“Littlerock town ah! here we are!" Mom said excitedly.

“I bet its only gonna be  2 months and we move again,  why don't we just get an RV?" I said annoyed.

Dad points at a rock band performing at their garage “Oh look! a group of amatuers that has no direction in life"

“Dad that's music! isn't music a way of life? or something." I asked defending the rock band.

“Well‚ you must be crazy to think shouting, screaming,  and cursing is a way of life" mom answered. I looked back to the garage door of the rock band it read Secret Angels. That's something I'll want to remember. As we got to the house I already stabbed myself with 9 knives. Well not really. I entered the house. It was just like every other houses we had.

Mom and Dad ushered me to the my room. My eyes grew large.

“But its just a closet! How do you expect me to sleep? Standing?" I said angrily.

“If you have more space‚ you are likely to do rebelious stuff"

“Fuck this" I cursed while I walked away.

It was dark outside,  but I was angry so I still went out. I was running and running.

Floosh! a bunch of paper flew.

“I'm sorry‚ I didn't see you coming" a boy said while  collecting the papers.

“Watch it you nerd" I ran again.

I stopped when I saw a cliff. No I had no intentions of suicide. I sat there.

A group of teenagers walked up to me.

“Yo! why you alone" a voice asked.

I turned around to see a little group of teenagers wearing leather jackets boots and they have piercings.

“We're the Secret Angels" the voice introduced. I quickly remembered them. “Why don't you stay with us for a while huh?" I didn't answered “Come on its a small neighborhood we won't hurt you‚ I can see that you also have the same interest." I still didn't answer. “You want an introduction? I'm Sam" That's when I stood up. “Where 're we going?" And that was the start of a new life