Why do they do this?

Reagan

I woke up to the sound of rap song from downstairs. Which was really awkward since my parents do not approve that kind of music. I made my way downstairs. The song was “The Monster" by Eminem. Guess what I saw? Crazy parents. Yes. God please no. My mom and dad were jumping up and down. I stared at them with wide eyes‚ then shook my head. My was banging his head up and down. Mom was twirling her head. I turned of the radio off. Then there was awkward silence.

Dad broke the silence. “Good morning honey!" he said with an funny accent on the honey. “We wanted to show you we support you‚ and we love eminem" he said. Which was a huge lie because they said his life has no direction.

“Come on guys‚ I know you guys feel guilty and love me but you don't have to pretend to like my kind of music to show that" Boy that will be one of the most grown-up thing I've done‚ People think I'm a childish rock girl. Those bitches just can't handle my fab! Mom interrupted my thoughts.

“Breakfast is ready‚ Reagan" she announced while patting me. Awkward! We all sat down. I started to eat the delicous-looking bacon‚ it was crunchy‚ unfotunately burned. It tasted awful‚ like he forgot to flip the bacon. Damn‚ if people read my thoughts I'm dead meat.

“So your school starts in Monday‚ are you ok with that?" Dad asked.

I nodded.

Only a few weeks till school. I feel sorry for the guy I bumped. I marveled at what could be my popularity cause why not? Mom knocked on my door.

“You may enter" I said like a robot.

“So‚ there's this book fair‚-" “Ok‚ I can come‚ I have nothing to do." interupted.

She smiled.“Thank you sweetie" I smiled back. Don't think me weird but I'm fine with Book Fairs. I can't explain.

~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~

Hi guys! Did you like the story? Please give comments if you want me to improve on something. I WILL TRY. Bye Thanks for Reading.