Book Fair

Peter

Ahh the smell of books. I wandered around the bool fair that I saw in the park. I looked at the books in the mystery section. One of the books didn't have a title‚ I think its a joke. I went on to the wattpad area. Wow these people have no lives. Says the one who makes projects before school starts. I saw a book that looked interesting. I reached out to get it but someone reached out to it too. The hands looked liked its a girl's.My hand was on the left side and her's was on the right side. Being polite to lady's I let go to the girl and said sorry. But holy chicago! It was the punk girl.

“You!" we both said in unison. That earned us a lot of stares. She put that the book on the table. I walked quickly out I glanced for the last time. She was looking at me with the expression of anger and one that I can't identify. But why would a punk girl go to a book fair? She then walked to my direction. Uh-oh I'm about to be knifed. I walked faster‚ and faster‚ and faster. I got home‚ and closed the door. I looked at the window and she went straight to the house beside ours. She seemed pissed.

I went in my room and opened my window.My neighbor's window also opened. It was her again. She saw me and slammed the window. I would've done that but I can't cause my parents will kill me. I slowly closed the window. Why do we keep bumping in to her?

~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

Hi... Um yeah thanks for reading. I am trying to make more than 5 pages but it is hard. Ok please vote and comment. Thank you