Parents

Sam tapped a pick up truck‚ it was rusty‚ not too rusty though.

“This is the band car" He said as he got into the driver's seat.

Everyone had their seats except me.

“What are you waiting for princess?"

I climbed the pick up truck and sat next to a girl with piercings on her nose. It was a quiet trip but we arrived to the garage. It was a pretty decent place‚ well you know for teenagers.

“We're gonna have a little concert tonight" Sam faced me. “Be prepared"  

Well I hope they're as good as they think they are‚ because if not someone will end up in a  hospital.

A few minuets later they started to sing a cover of Crown to the ground. They're not that bad. Teenagers started to crowd the garage. I was dancing to the beats‚ then I felt hands... in my ass. I turned around and see a middle aged man.

“Hello beautiful" he said.

I grabbed his hands... and I ... I felt something... and I threw him across the garage using my karate skills.

“That won't get you this" I gestured to my body “Never"

Then I walked away. I ran home. It was cold. A few moments later it started to rain. That's when I realized. I love my parents. But they might hate me for running away. But when I returned. I saw them by the door still looking around.

Then Mom saw me and started to run to me‚ so did Dad. They hugged me. The soft warm hug made me break down.

“I'm sorry Mom" I kept repeating.

Mom answered “Its fine honey‚ we love you"