Dinner with the Nerd's Family

Reagan

Damn‚ it was the nerd guy again. I don't know why‚ but has an aura that makes me angry. But the worst part is he's my neighbor.Fuuuuuuuu

Mom opened the door. “Honey?" she asked. She sat on the bed beside me‚ like I was a patient or something.“What's wrong?" “Our nerdy neighbor."I answered sounding annoyed.

“Reagan‚ I... I..." she said.

“What?" I asked

“I invited them to dinner"

What the fuuuuuuuuuckkk why????? I didn't reply I  buried my face in my pillow‚ that says smile‚ and screamed. Mom left me in my room. Great‚ that nerd again.

~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room‚ listening to Imagine dragons. Suddenly the door bell rang. “Reagan! Honey can you get the door?" I got up from my bed and made my way downstairs.“Now! Reagan!" Mom shouted.

I hurried down. She is so getting on my nerves now. I opened the door. A blonde woman in her thirties and a brown haired man also in his thirties. Then the Nerd. I was looking at them with a blank look. Mom came from behind me. “Hi! come in‚ come in" she offered. They came in and sat on the table.

A few minuets later‚ Mom placed the chicken in the table.We started to eat.

“So‚ what's your name?" The blonde woman asked me.

“I...uh....Reagan" I answered sheepishly.

“Reagan‚ this is Peter" she introduced. I made a psh! sound. I glared at Peter‚ his blue eyes were filled with anger and hatred. I'm sure my eyes showed the same emotion.

While Peter was staring at me angrily‚ I pointed at him lowly‚ and then pointed to the chicken and stabed the chicken with my fork.

“Reagan your manners!" Mom scolded.

“Hm‚ your daughter needs a lot" Peter said with a grin.

I placed my hands on my eyes and gestured my hands like a square‚ resembling Peter's glasses. “Uh. I like math. I like algebra. I'm a nerd." I tried to imitate a nerd/goofy voice.

His grip on his fork became very tight. I kept the hand glasses.

“Im sorry‚ I don't push people and call them nerd." he said annoyed.

“Because you're the nerd" I shot back.

Mom interupted. “Both of you are teenagers‚ deal with this like civilized people."

“I'll go get the axe" Dad joked.Mom smacked him lightly. They left us in the living room‚ to talk like civilized people.

They were eating ice cream as dessert. Mmmmm. I moved beside Peter. “If you want to taste the ice cream‚ like me‚ I know you do" I shivered. “we'll have to work together" I said. He nodded. “Just for this time" We discused our plan. A few minuets we can out of the room. “Hello Parents!" we said cheerfully. “Through our time in the living room‚ we have made easy friends" We hugged cheerfully and kissed eachother on the cheek.

“We saved you both the ice cream" Mom said as she handed the ice cream to us. We ate‚ while faking being friends. It was late when they came home. Glad that's over. That should not happen again.