The shy one

There you are... (Y/n), to be specific (Y/n) (L/n), you were always to yourself casually riding your bike to school, never minding anyone with your big rounded glasses, you kept your notebook close since you didn't talk much. You walked into the school and saw Henry Bowers, you ran away as fast as you can to the girls' bathroom, only to see Greta standing and kicking at the girls' bathroom stall. Especially one that had Beverly in it, Beverly was a sweet and generous girl, she would always flash you a smile, but you wouldn't return one back, knowing how shy you were she didn't seem to mind. You walked toward the sink, where another girl was filling the trash with water, gladly it was the last day, so you didn't have to put up with anyone's shit anymore. You stare at Greta and she looks at you, "What do you want?" as she jerks toward you. Being the shy girl you are you wince a little and look down looking at your notebook. The girl dumps the nasty water from the trash can on Bev, but you see from the cracks that she covered herself with her backpack. You sighed as you felt sad for poor Beverly, sad that you didn't do anything, sad that there was NOTHING you can do, knowing Greta. She then leaves, calling Beverly a 'piece of shit' and a 'slut' which causes Beverly to snap back, "What am I Greta, a piece of shit or a slut?" you chuckle to yourself and quickly wrote that down in your notebook, 'What am I, Greta? A piece of shit or a slut -Beverly'. Greta left the bathroom completely as Beverly opens the door and looks at you, "Hey, shy kid." you look up at her and nod a little, knowing that's the most you've done to her.. well ever. You stare at her long orange hair and smiled a bit, but instantly stop as she finishes up at the sink. You slowly get up going to the door, making sure it's safe, you push your glasses back a little and try to make a run for your bike while tossing your books out since it's the last day- you then overhear the conversation with the "Losers Club" as they go by, "We should spend summer in an arcade," a boy with similar glasses as you suggest, he then follows up with a snarky response, "Beats spending it in Eddie's mom!" You perked up as you heard Eddie and you look around, not being too noticeable, you slowly lose your thoughts in his freckles and his cute shortness even though you were shorter- you lost track and your whole book bag fell in the trash. you smugly thought to yourself, 'yeah- pfft no way I'm getting that adios amigo!' You look over and see Henry running after you, you quickly run to your bike but you weren't fast enough. He pushed you on the floor and you winced while holding your elbow, you looked up in worry and hyperventilate as Henry comes closer to you and his voice deepens, "Oh no-no-no- I wanna have fun the last day, you avoided me for long enough." He evilly laughed as you tried pushing back, but his little minions were in the way, you whined a little and squeezed your eyes shut as a tear shed down your cheek, your head turned in the direction at the Losers. "L-Let her go, Bowers! Now! She's innocent!" You expected Billy to say it since you know he has a stuttering problem, but even that was too clear for Billy, you peeked open an eye a bit. Pushing up your glasses as you see Eddie standing a little over you, Richie tugs on his arm and whispers, "Edd's I don't think that's a good idea.." Henry looks at him and laughs, "That's what makes it fun, she's inno-" he's interrupted as he's firmly slapped by Eddie. You look up and run over to Eddie whose pushing Henry down as Richie goes over and kicks him. Henry gets up after finally pushing them away and looks over at the police, which happens to be his dad "I'm letting you slide but next time you're dead meat!" He walks away with his goons as you turn to Eddie- you open your mouth as you want to say something, but nothing comes out, "I," you get interrupted as Eddie looks at your elbow, hyperventilating, he closes his eyes, "Are you okay?!" You never felt anyone besides your parent's sympathy.. tears quickly blurred your vision as you felt stinging pain now that you realized it but you quickly rubbed your eyes and you nod as you go over to your bike and proceed to get on. Eddie looks at you and whispers, "I'm sorry Henry did that to you, you really don't deserve it.." putting a hand on yours, causing you to be flustered at the action, you smile in response. Eddie pauses for a moment, stammering, "Uhh, me and my friends are going on an adventure- If you wanna join, I'll call you and you can say yes or no?" you nodded in reply with yearning as Eddie starts off with a small smile on his face as you started riding off on your bike. He then noticed an object on the ground from the corner of his eye and looked down and noticed a notebook, he picked it up and looked at it, which said, "(Y/n)'s journal don't look in and please return" he chuckled and held it tight before riding home with the Losers.