Jealousy

No one P.O.V
As the kids go to Ben they examine him they see that he has deep deep cuts and Y/n tries to glance over it as Ben looks at her. as Eddie hands her hand sanitizer while taking a pup of his inhaler "W-we h-have to h-help h-him" bill states. Richie looks at Eddie and says "well look at this mother fucker help him Ed's" Richie bill and Stan help Ben get up as they all bike to the pharmacy with Ben on bill's bike they get to the side of the pharmacy and they sit Ben down on a crate.

Y/n's P.O.V
I look at Eddie and shove him towards the boy "Go" I whisper Eddie looks at me and tells the boys "come on let's go and get some supplies" they walk away and I lean towards the wall. Richie looked at Ben and sigh "Glad to meet you before you died" I perk up with a surprised face wanting to say Richie but I just didn't he looks at me "so what's the deal with you? Do you like Eddie or something?". My cheeks get hot and I look down when they cool off I look at him and roll my eyes getting up. I look at him and scoff walking away I walk to the store and walked. There it was. My heart-melting. Eddie with his supplies then he walks over to Beverly. Great and my heart finally sank. I didn't wanna seem like a creep so I just walked over with my hands in my pocket I didn't wanna stand next to Eddie because he was practically faced towards bev so I decided to stand next to Stan "hey Y/n" I nodded and smiled. Right when Eddie heard my name he quickly turned and saw me his face lightened up and smiles but I really didn't wanna return one so I just looked at Stan, he looked back around and asked Bev to help I got lost in my mind and got pulled a little by Stan "common you don't wanna get lost" Stan said as I shook my head "uh.." I quietly said and looked at Eddie as he had a sad face on. We left the pharmacy with the stuff I looked at Eddie and the bag and thought "did we STEAL this?!" I looked over at bill and saw he was with Bev walking I quickly turned around and continued walked towards Ben I sat down next to him and Richie looks at me "got the stuff? Shy kid" I chuckled and nodded as Eddie sat down fixing ben. I looked over to Beverly looking at Ben and she had said  "you sure they have the right things to fix you up" as that followed with a wink I clenched my fist and rolled my eyes a bit I looked at saw Eddie staring at me and then he quickly looked away finishing up.

Eddies P.O.V
"Y/n jealous? Was she really? I mean why did she just walk over to Stan when I clearly am the one who talked to her. I heard her voice, I helped her I- am I jealous? That she went over to Stan instead of me am I jealous that she didn't smile at me back?". I finished helping Ben then got up and looked at Y/n and smiled she lightly smiled and her eyes trailed away she gets up and grabs her bike riding away I didn't think she could ride that fast but she did. I picked up my speed and ran after her then looked back at Beverly and bill talking she pulls out a cigarette pack as I walked to my bike "your not gonna like that in 20 years" I got on as Richie looked at me "where are you going Ed's!!!" I didn't look back and kept riding "home, don't follow" I yelled and kept riding "LATER ASSHOLE" I kept riding but yet wanted to make sure I had the last word

No one P.O.V
The rest of the losers go home but as Y/n gets home she drops her bike not caring and ran to her room "darling are yo-?" Her mom says "oh ok" as her mom walks over and closes the door she walks over to sit down but the phone rings "Jesus god ugh" Y/n's mom walks over to the phone and answers "hello?" On the other end is a very out of breath Eddie. he clears his throat on the other end. he's clenching the notebook and closes his eyes taking a deep breath "h-hello?" Mrs. Y/l laughs a bit and says "well hello who is this?" Eddie gulps "it's uh Eddie E-Eddie kasbrak" he sighs " why yes let me go get Y/n if I can get her out her room she just came over and ran upstairs" she hung up and walked upstairs.

Eddies P.O.V
One the other end Eddie lays on his back and clenches the notebook to his chest not even caring that it may or may not be dirty he knew who it belonged to and that's all that mattered he looks at the notebook and sighs "please please PLEASE Y/n answer the phone I was wrong we were both jealous and just please tell me what's wrong...-" he gets cut off by the phone ringing and he picks up "Y/n?".