The talk

Eddie's P.O.V
"Y/n?" I can feel myself hyperventilating but I don't think taking my asthma pump is needed so I just slow down my breathing and think about something I care about till I hear it. "hello?" I smile and basically melted because of her voice it's so soft and smooth and cute and I can listen to it forever "uhh umm are you ok you kinda just stormed off I just wanted to make sure you're ok because I just wanna make sure you're ok and I you know. I um care abo-" At this point, I can tell I was just babbling honestly I'm so happy that she stopped me "yeah I'm fine Eddie..." I was surprised that she stopped me and glad "Hey um this is a little too weird d-do you want to maybe hang o-out at your place" my voice gets higher at the place part I squint my eyes and lightly tap my forehead. "DAMMIT DAMMIT EDDIE REALLY YOU JUST WHAT WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO WHAT IF SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU THAT WAY WHAT IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID FOR HER WHAT I-" she stopped my thoughts "yeah I'd love that Eddie" I smiled and sighed "I'll be there".

Y/n's P.O.V
"I'll be there" I smile and feel my cheeks burn as I hang up the phone and walk over to my mom as I put my head on her shoulder "mom can I have Eddie over?" I slightly look up at her crossing my fingers "yeah sure sweetie but you know the rule no mess" I slightly squeal "thanks mama love you!" I kissed her cheek and she smiles "my baby's found lo-veeeeee" she jokes around.
"MAMA!!!!!" I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly turn over to it and point a finger at my mom "You! Don't! Do that!!!" She laughs as I open the door and pull Eddie into a hug "Hi Eddie" he smiles and hugs back tightly "hi Y/n!". "Ok mom we'll be in my room" I grab eddies hand and guide him to my room and turn on my light "this is my room," I say making jazz hands and laugh.

Eddies P.O.V
I laugh and go over to her looking at her stuff "this is all really really nice Y/n!" I walk over to a drawer and slightly check to see if she was watching which she didn't thank god! I slightly opened my fanny pack and took out a note and left it beside a picture "Oh! That's my mom me and my dad, I don't really have great connections with my dad since he cheated on my poor mom" she says looking down. I place one hand on her shoulder and comfort her "it's ok" she smiles up at me and I hug her tightly and she places her head on my shoulder and I feel my cheeks burn up I push her over to her bed and she laughed I lay next to her and we just. Talk. Talk for hours we get to know each other we talk about our future and we talk about just us in general. "Ok ok what's your favorite color," I say laughing she responds "(your favorite color)". she laughs and I make a fake mustache with her hair to her face "really?! Such a common liked color" she laughs and mocks me "such a common color blah blah it's a nice color you can't judge me!!" She says fixing her glasses I smile and look at her eyes "you have really pretty eyes. "Really?! I think they're just a color" she smiles and touches my nose lightly "did I ever say you have such a cute small nose" I blush a bit "what?! No, I don't!!" I smile and lay back down and she lays her head on me "Eddie?" She says "yeah Y/n?" I say kinda afraid of what she'll say "I can stay like this forever just me and you talking" I sigh in relief and smile "me too Y/n me too"

Y/n's P.O.V
There we were together alone in my room there I was with a friend I made. I thought to my self "why did Eddie wanna check up on me out of all losers but I was glad I wanted nothing more than THIS just me and Eddie talking me and Eddie being friends. me and Eddie just talking and being normal people no bowers no rest of the Losers no nothing just us and our thoughts on the world". I got up and looked up at Eddie as he got up "man... I wish I had my journal two days and I still haven't found it" he slightly looked away as I playfully push him "EDDIE!! Is there something you wanna tell me?!" Eddie looked at me and sighs "I may have your journal I may have kept it because it's yours I may have looked inside and I may have always keep it with me maybe" his voice getting slightly higher each time I burst out laughing and I cry a little and looked at him fixing my glasses "Y-Your C-Crying!!" He said wiping my tear.  "yes Eddie I am because you kept my notebook and you really looked inside and you kept it. I was going crazy looking for it" I took a breath and smile at him. he laughs a bit and reaches in his book bag "well uh here it is" he hands me my notebook and I flip through it as I touch a torn off-page "Eddie? What? Where is this one?" He smiles shyly and points to the dresser " I kinda made a note for you BUT BUT DONT READ IT TILL AFTER!!" I smile and grab his hand "I won't Eddie till you leave" I threw my book on the floor and laughed laying back down.
"You Eddie are something different" we lay back down and continue laughing joking and just overall taking and I couldn't be happier.