3

"Hey" he said. He looked so much older. He looked like he did on his Instagram but god had he gotten tall. He is still the skinny kid he used to be and still had his perfect hair that as kids I used to love.

"That's seriously all your gonna say" I responded. He laughed and looked down. I missed seeing him smile. I was so used to it for so long seeing him do it again made me go back to those memories

"Hold on I'm coming" I said. I shut my window and saw he did to. I slipped uggs over my jeans. It was always super cold so I grabbed my jacket and ran outside. I saw Jonah running towards me and I quickly grabbed him. I locked my arms around his neck. I had never felt so happy ever. I was tall for my age but I had to even go on my toes to hug him. I had never remembered him being so tall.

"Jonah where have you been, you have been Gone for so long" I questioned. He smiled and looked down. He quickly raked his hand through his hair and looked up.

"God you look different" he said. I frowned at the fact he didn't answer my question. "Good or bad different".

"Good, I mean you just look so grown up and beautiful" he said. He smiled and hugged me again. "I literally missed you so much" I said. "Me to" he sighed.

We went inside my house and I made some hot cocoa like we used to drink as kids. "So how long are you staying?" I asked. "Well the boys are here with me so maybe a month or so because tour won't start till then". I nodded and gave him his mug. He looked at it and laughed. "Remember as kids we used to pretend this were little carnival rides?" He asked. "Of course I remember I still do that" I laughed.

"On the serious not why did you leave for so long and never kept in touch?" I asked. I looked down. When Jonah was nervous he would always look down and think. He knew that I was upset with the time he spent away he just couldn't see me upset.

"I'm sorry I just knew I would get my career there and it turns out I'm right I mean I met some of the nicest boys ever and I couldn't have been there without them, I really did miss you" Jonah stated. "I understand but I don't want you to ever leave so quickly". "I promise" he said. "Now lets have fun" I said. I took jonahs hand and he immediately looked at our hands and at my eyes. He grinned and I pulled him. We went to my back yard and sat on the swings. As kids we used to always go there and we had a secret for in the woods. We didn't remember exactly where it was but we tried to find it after the swings and we did. We sat in there and just laughed and talked. It was nice being back with jonah. God did I miss him. Maybe way to much.

After sitting against the tree in our fort Jonah stood up. He grabbed my hand to pull me up and he pulled me up super fast. I put a hand on his shoulder. Our heads were barley a inch away. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I did to. We stepped away and walked back. He walked me into my door.

"I have this whole month but tomorrow I want you to meet the boys" Jonah said. Was super exited. I have wanted to meet them for a while now and it's a dream come true. "Of course! I love your music by the way I need you to sing for me again like in freshman year". "I'm better now trust me" he laughed.

"Well mr Marais I will see you later?" I stood by the door. "Yes ms Carson" he said. "Bye jo bow" I said. "Bye Alexandria". "Don't call me that" I smirked. I hated Alexandria only alex.

I started to shut the door when I heard Jonah yell something. "Wait alex" he said. I re opened the door. "Ye-" I started to say. When he cut me off. He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me. I was shocked but surprised at what a good kisser he was. And the other thing that surprised me was.

I actually felt something.