8

I woke up this morning and looked around. It looked still kinda dark outside so it's early for me. I checked the time and it was only 9. I got changed real quick into leggings and a sweatshirt and did some makeup and fixed my hair. Your probably wondering why I got up so early. I'm gonna surprise the boys.

I slipped on my shoes and went over to Jonah's house. His sister was always awake so I told her about my plan. I went in and said hi to Esther and went to go wake up the boys sleeping on the couch. I first went to wake corbyn since he was my partner in crime. Then zach, then jack and lastly Daniel. I told them to be quiet because we were going to wake Jonah who was sleeping in his room.

"How was the date?" Corbyn whispered. "Awesome now shush" I said. "That's what jonah said" he laughed. "Seriously?!" I said. "Shhh" jack and Daniel said. "Sorry" I whispered.

"Yeah you should ask him on another one" corbyn suggested. "You idiot boys do that you know that, you have a girlfriend smart one". "Well the thing is Jonah told me he gets the feeling you don't like him so listen to me" he said. We came across Jonah's room and corbyns thought stuck in my head like glue. Maybe I should show how I feel. Right?

First me and corbyn snuck in Jonah's room then the rest of the boys did. I grabbed Jonah's inflatable baseball bat from when he used to love to play and snuck over to his bed. I hated to disturb him because he looked so sweet and silent. And adorable.

I wacked Jonah with the bat a couple times before he started to move. "Dude jonah it's me" I laughed. He immediately shot up out of bed and looked at me. Shirtless with just adidas pants on. "Isn't it to Early for you?" He asked. "I thought you wanted to hang with me while your here I guess not" I dramatically sighed. I slowly walked away as the boys knew what I was doing. "Wait" jonah yawned. He got out of bed and walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder. "Of course I wanna hang with you come on" He said. I burst out laughing with the other boys. "I'm just kidding But it's snowing and I thought we could expose the other boys to Minnesota weather and maybe later go shopping and to dinner all of us?" I asked. Jonah sat there pretending to think. "I don't know Alex.. ya know like you said I don't wanna hang with you" he jokingly sighed. "I'm just kidding boys do you want to?" He asked. "I'm down" jack said and all the others agreed. "Well it's a date, now put some clothes on ya stripper" I said. Jonah covered his nipples like a girl and ran to his closet. We all laughed at him as he looked like a fool. He slipped on a sweatshirt and tee shirt and came back to us.

"Get your jackets because it's cold" jonah said. "I forgot mine at home lemme go get it" I said. I started to walk when Jonah grabbed my shoulder. "You can barrow one of mine and here's some gloves" he handed me a north face jacket and glove set. "Aww thanks Jonah" I smiled. He nodded and we all went out.

"I hate it already" zach complained. "Chill" I said. "I'm from Texas I hate the cold" he complained more. "Loser" I laughed. He made a upset face and then someone threw a snowball at his head. It was Jonah. "JONAH YOUR GOING DOWN" zach yelled. I ran to go join Jonah and attack. Then we made snowball teams. Me Jonah and jack against zach corbyn and Daniel. We all started packing snowballs and attacking each other. I ran to get blocked from Daniel when I fell. I didn't get hurt but Jonah came over to me. He pulled me up super quickly making me fall onto him and on the ground.

"Why does this always happen" I laughed. I stood up and brushed myself off. "You ok?" He asked. "Yea but you won't be when zach throws a ice chunk at you head so watch out.

"Lovebirds!" Jack yelled. Jonah shook his head and laughed. "Well ms Alex are you ready to go beat the other teams ass?" He asked. He reached his hand out to me. "Of course! Anything to beat corbyn" I yelled so he could hear me. I saw him give me a nasty look and I laughed. I took Jonah's hand and locked my fingers in his. As we ran to get more snow. I looked in his eyes. And realized something. I was in love. For the first time. With my best friend.