9

After the huge fight outside we all went back to my house. I turned on the kettle and made hot chocolate for everyone. While it was running i went upstairs and just changed into some sweatpants because before we were gonna shop we were going to watch some movies.

I went back down and pored everyone hot chocolate and we all went to sit on the couch. I sat next to Jonah and corbyn and on the other couch was zach jack and Daniel. I turned on Netflix and threw on high school musical. It's a classic of course they would know it.

"See guys she already knew this was my favorite go wildcats!" Corbyn said. I necked him because of how weird he was. "I swear your so weird". Corbyn sat rubbing his neck while I laughed it him.

When it got to get your head in the game everyone got up and started singing in dancing. Since I was experienced In dance everyone wanted me to do something cool. I quickly moved over and did a triple turn into a Ariel and finish it off with a split.

"Dang you got good!" Jonah said. Then Daniel walked into the middle and tried to do everything I did. When he tried to do the split he fell on his face and everyone laughed it him. Jack went to go help him up and Daniel rubbed his forehead.

We all sat down and when we sat I noticed Jonah slowly motioned his arm over my shoulder making me scoot in a little closer. I looked over at Corbyn and he had his thumbs up. I laughed and rested my head on Jonah's shoulder. We continued to watch the movie Jonah kept singing along. I honestly loved when I heard his voice. 

By the end of the movie I went to get ready and so did the boys. We were all going to dinner after so I figured I couldn't wear sweatpants. I got upstairs and straightened my hair real quick then put on jeans and a off the shoulder stop with a jacket over it. I slipped on sneakers and touched up my makeup. I sprayed perfume and then I was ready to go. I walked over to Jonah's house and knocked on the door. Corbyn answered. "Hey hold up" he pulled my arm before I could get into the house. "What are you doing?" I asked. He shut the door while we were outside. "Dude Jonah was taking to me when we were leaving before and I think he might ask you to be his girl friend or on another date or something" he said. I stared into his eyes in shock. "Seriously?!?" I smiled. "Not even playing" Corbyn said. "Oh my god corbyn holy crap!!" I yelled. I hugged him super quick. "Ok but let's get back inside because it's way to cold" He said. I shrugged and opened the door. "I'm used to it". I still couldn't help but smile at the thought. If he did it tonight. I felt like it was going to be perfect.

I looked around for Jonah downstairs and couldn't find him. He wasn't outside or with the boys downstairs so he must be upstairs. I waked up to Jonah's room and saw him getting changed. He just had a pair of black jeans with rips at the knees. He had no shirt on our anything and he was putting on cologne.

"Just come in I see you" Jonah said. All I could think of was crap he just think I'm so weirdo. But he was my best friend so it didn't matter. Well maybe not for much longer. Even more?

I walked over to Jonah and hugged him. Then after I hugged him I looked into his eyes. His hands on my shoulder. "Hi" I smiled. "Hello alex" He said. I laughed. He pulled my chin up. He leaned into kiss me and I leaned in also. Our lips almost touched until daniel burst into Jonah's room. "Sorry love birds but we gotta go soon" daniel said. "Oh yea sorry, Jonah I will meet you down?" I asked. "Sure" He said. I went out and closed the door. It was clear we like each other. Right?

I saw corbyn and I walked over to him. "Hey I think you might be right he almost kissed me" I said. He looked up from his phone and had his mouth open as if he was shocked. "I'm just kidding I'm not shocked but he really likes you and it's clear so just don't be shocked if he asks you out or to be his girlfriend something" he laughed. Then Jonah walked down the stairs. "Ready?" He asked. He reached out his hand for mine. "Ready" we all said in unison. I wrapped my fingers in Jonah's and looked into his eyes. I was excited for tonight.