5

"Sorry" Jonah said. He looked at me and rubbed his neck as if he was nervous. Zach went back downstairs and Jonah started to walk down. I just fallowed him. As zach walked down the stairs rachel was at the bottom. She looked like she was in shock.

"Oh my god your zach" she said. Zach made a huge smile and went over to hug her. I looked at Jonah and he smiled. I smiled back. God was he cute. No he was a cute friend. Just friend.

"Hi rachel" I laughed. She still looked in shock she looked at zach and then at Jonah. We showed her to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"DANIEL!" She screamed. He smiled and laughed. She ran over to hug him. He hugged her tight and he looked at me. He mouthed she's cute to me. I laughed and looked for corbyn. He was on the phone outside.

"And you must be rachel" jack said. "Holy shit he knows my name" she laughed. He walked over to hug her. She smiled and closed her eyes. I went outside to look for corbyn and saw him just sitting on the swing set. I went over and sat next to him.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked. He just looked down. "You can tell me" i said. He pulled his head up and looked at me.

"Just having trouble with Christina that's it, we just haven't seen each other in like forever" he said. "Yea I understand I mean me and Jonah we're kinda like that, he just left without me knowing but I mean once I saw him again everything was resolved" I said. He nodded his head. "But you and Jonah aren't more then just friends like me and Christina. But I mean it's clear that he likes you so" corbyn said. He made me quickly look up at him. He smiled at me. "Seriously how do you know?" I asked. "I don't know I just wanted to see your reaction when I said that so now I know you Like him" he said. He smirked at me. "That's not true" I said. He tilted his head to the side and gave me a duh look.

"Ok well maybe I kinda like him, but we have been friends for so long we're supposed to stay like that". "Well don't say that because he actually does like you" he said. "Tell me the truth please one minute you said he does then he doesn't". "Trust me he does, first of all he told me last night, and the first day he saw you he kept telling me how he would just hang out with you for days. Also he saw your Instagram before we left and he made plans to have us stay longer so...." corbyn continued.

"Oh wow" I said in shock. I did get the vibes that Jonah liked
Me but now this was serious. Jonah had acted different since he got here and maybe it's because he likes me.

"Well I'm gonna watch him and see if he does and then I will let you know I mean you live right there" he said. "Seriously?!" I questioned. "Yea no biggie" he laughed. "Thank you so much!" I quickly hugged corbyn. "We should get back inside" he said. "Yeah".

Me and corbyn walked back inside and as we did he put on his mini glasses. I swear he honestly is the weirdest person I know. And I had only met him today.

We got back inside and Jonah was sitting on the couch scrolling through Netflix. He stood up when he saw me.

"Hey" he said. I quickly waved. "What were y'all doing?" He asked. Me and corbyn looked at each other. We burst out laughing. Jonah looked super confused. Corbyn pulled out his glasses and slipped them on. Jonah shock his head and started laughing.

"Well I was gonna watch some stranger things wanna join?" Jonah asked me. Corbyn and I exchanged looked and he pushed me to go. "Sure where are all the other boys?". "They took rachel to get dinner but I figured it could be just us" jonah continued. Jonah motioned corbyn to leave.

"Ouch first I don't get dinner now I can't hang with my bestie" corbyn said. "She's my bestie" Jonah laughed. "Whatever I'm ordering pizza" he said. Corbyn walked upstairs and me and Jonah sat down. He awkwardly scooted closer to me.

After watching for a little I felt Jonah slip his arm around me. Making me feel all safe and warm. But like I said I was just trying to stay his friend. But god was this going to be hard.

I started to fall asleep on Jonah and eventually I did. For the rest of the show I rested my head on him and laid on him. I felt him wrap his arms around me.

Towards later at night Jonah brought me home carrying me while I was half asleep. He brought me through the backdoor which was always open for some reason. He carried me upstairs to my bed and laid me in it.

"God your beautiful" I heard him whisper. He kissed my cheek. "I know you can't hear me but I love you" he said. I was half asleep so I could hear almost everything. He started to walk out. I got up quickly from bed and ran to him. I tapped his shoulder and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me in the dark.

"You heard me?" He asked. "Yea pretty much" I yawned. "Could you stay with me still I fall asleep?" I asked. "Yea of course". He took my hand and held it tight. I laid in bed and turned to my side. He laid on top of the blanket. He wrapped his around me.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Love you".

"You to".