Chapter One: Tristian

YES I AM AWARE THAT THE TWINS ARE THE SAME BOY. I EDITED THE PHOTOS. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND THE RIGHT KID WITH THE RIGHT FEATURES AND THE RIGHT AGE?
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE NO HATE
Enjoy :)

_____

Chapter One: Tristian

"Disney." I say.

"Boriiiing!" Zane replies. I scowl.

"Disney is not boring."

"When you have six boys, yeah, it is. Besides, they like Nickelodeon better." He says.

"Fine." I sigh. "New York."

"Basic."

"California?"

"No."

"Paris?"

"So they can fall in love with other children? I don't think so. What if Valentina and Vivienne find other six months old and fall in love? They're too young for boys and our sons are too young for the curse of a female."

"I'm not a curse." I pout.

"No, you're a blessing." He leans forward and kisses my head. "The best thing in my life, my baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too." I say, turning my head to catch his lips with mine, kissing him sweetly.

He immediately backs me up into the counter, kissing me harder. I feel him lift me up so I sit on the counter and he pushes my legs open, pulling me closer to him. My fingers tangle in his hair and our tongues dance together.

The sound of the front door slamming makes him spring back from me and my eyes move to the clock on the stove.

3:16PM.

The kids are home.

I hear footsteps and two sets of twins come walking into the kitchen.

Liam and Logan are six, and their brothers Benjamin and Brandon are four. They have twin brothers younger than that, Nicholas and Noah, and they're two, and then they have twin sisters, Vivienne and Valentina, and they're six months. Nick, Noah, Vivienne, and Valentina are down for their naps, and Zane and I finally had a chance to get some action for the first time since the girls were born six months ago.

I want him so badly but our lives are busy with kids that we just don't have the time.

"Hey kids." I sigh. Zane glances at me and the crotch of his jeans and then slips out of the kitchen.

I didn't want eight kids. I was happy with just Liam and Logan, but I love my husband and my husband loves kids. I don't regret any of them though.

"Hey Mama." Liam smiles. I hop down from the counter to give each of them a kiss on the head.

"How was school?" I ask, and then I gasp, grabbing Logan's face. "What happened to your face?!"

He has a giant black eye and a busted lip. His knuckles are cut like he was punching.

"Nothing, I tripped on a piece of grass." He lies horribly.

"Logan Alexander Caulton, do not lie to me." I put my hand on my lip and look at Liam. "Do you know what happened?"

Logan looks at his twin and I can see the conversation they're having in their head.

"No." Liam lies.

"Both of you at the kitchen table. Right now. Ben, Brandon, leave your backpacks and go to your room. Be quiet, the little ones are sleeping."

"Yes ma'am." They recite in sync.