Ch.1:The Stalker

(y/n)'s POV

"Ring...ring...",the fucking alarm clock rings. I still wanna sleep for a while! I hate school although I'm good at every subjects, especially mathematics. I walk down stairs and take my breakfast cooked by my mum. So, my mum and dad are out now. I take a shower and brush my teeth, then put on my school uniform.

I walk out of my house, and see my best friend, Rinka, waiting for me. She sees me and says,"Hey (y/n), let's go now!" We talk about anime and vocaloid when we're walking to our school. She suddenly says,"By the way, do you know that there is a new student today? He will come to our class." I say,"A new student? And a boy? Maybe he's an ugly and short boy."

She replies,"Ya, maybe. But what if he's handsome?" I shake my head,"Well, I still won't fall for him." We arrive the school and walk to our class which is on the second floor. I chat with Rinka until the alarm rings. Our class teacher, Ms.Luka Megurine says,"Good morning class! There will be a new student today, which is the second day of the new school year."

The new student comes in, and all the girls squeal except for Rinka and me. The girl behind me shouts,"He's so handsome! I want to be his girlfriend so badly!" He is handsome, with silver hair and red eyes, but I won't fall for him. Rinka turns around because she is in front of me and says,"I know he is cool, but do all the girls need to squeal?"

Ms.Megurine says loudly,"Girls, calm down. You don't want to freak the new student out, right?" The girls who are squealing quiet down. The boy starts to introduce himself,"I'm Kazuki, Kazuki Akama.(和樹 赤松)Nice to meet you all." Ms.Megurine tells him to pick a blank sit, which is the one near the windows. He seems so quiet and never talks to anyone...

The next lesson starts, and it's mathematics lesson now. Uh, I hate this subject, but I like the teacher. He is Mr. Kiyoteru Hiyama. Many girls love him because he is handsome. This school is actually full of handsome teachers...all of them receives chocolate from the girls. Mr. Kiyoteru comes in and we greet him.

The boring mathematics lesson starts. "Ms.(l/n),"he asks,"may you come and solve this question?" I say 'sure' and solve the hard question. Mr.Kiyoteru says the answer is correct, and he smiles,"Great job!" I go back to my seat and sit down. Rinka winks,"Brilliant! Your maths is always the best!"

After a while, the lesson ends and we will have our PE lesson. Our PE teacher is Mr. Gakupo Kamui, the eggplant samurai. The name 'eggplant samurai' is what I call him because he loves eating eggplants and he always wear a samurai suit during the PE lesson. "Students,"he announces,"We will have a swimming lesson today, so get change!"

We change into our swimsuits and walk to the swimming pool in our school. Some of the girls are squealing again, because this is the first time we see Mr.Kamui in his swimming trunk. Although he cover up his upper body by a coat, some girls in our class squeal because they think he is hot. Um...well, he IS hot, but he's not my cup of tea.

Kazuki's POV

I want to know that girl's name as soon as possible. (A/N:Mr.Hiyama mentioned your name, but Kazuki wasn't paying attention to what the teacher said since he was stalking you.) I like her when I first met her, she is cool and smart. Her (e/c) orbs are attracting me. I can't stop looking at her during the boring lessons. I'm just jealous when some other boys talk to her. But, I'm afraid I'll hurt her if I approach her. I'm a freaking creature and people will know this if they are close to me...I can't let her be scared of me.

Ah, I can't keep my eyes off her, she is too attractive. "Kazuki-kun, can you take lunch with me later? Oh and I forgot to tell you something. I hope I'm a Barbie doll house and you're Ken, so you will be in me~"a bitchy voice say. That bitch is actually flirting with me, but it doesn't work on me. I just hate bitches so much..."No, I don't want to take lunch with you later,"I reply coldly and walk away.

She suddenly wraps her arms around me, pressing her boobs at the same time. She says bitchily,"Aw, c'mon~By the way, I'm Minana Yukiko.(美奈奈 悠希子) Call me Nana-chan~" So. Bitchy. My heart belongs to that girl. I stare at her and say,"Bitch please, go away." Although I want to say 'fuck off, bitch'.

She gets off of me and I walk away. "CALL ME AFTER SCHOOL! MY NUMBER IS 6935 6852!"she shouts. (A/N:I just type in the 8 numbers randomly.) I wonder why that bitch gets no detention.

Time skip:lunch time

Finally! It's lunch time! I can get that girl's name! When I'm about to get up, the bitch suddenly hold my hands and says,"Let's go for lunch! And you'll pay for me also." She is so annoying. "I say I don't want to take lunch with you, so just go away,"I facepalm. She keeps bugging on me, then someone suddenly pulls her away.

Ah! That girl! "Minana, don't force him if he doesn't want to. Just get away,"she says. Minana sticks her nose in the air,"Hmph! That's none of your business! You should be the one who get away, not me!" That girl says,"Just keep dating with your 6 boyfriends, ok?" What the...6 boyfriends!? Minana finally gets out of the classroom.

"Do you think that Minana is a bitch?"that girl asks. She's talking to me! "She's absolutely a bitch. Bitchnana is so annoying."I say. We both laugh because of the 'bitchnana' phrase. She says,"Oh, I forget to introduce myself. I'm (y/n) (l/n)." (y/n)... We then go to the canteen and take our lunch, while I'm sitting by her side. We talk about anime, because she like it too. Actually we have many things in common, so we become friends already.

This is the first time I feel so warm...she's my first friend. No one ever wants to come near me, because I'm only a freaking creature. But what if she knows that my true identity is a...vampire?

A/N:Wow, this is the first time I'm writing this much(1123 words). BTW, I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!