Ch.9:Bite marks🍋

A/N: LEMON CHAPTER!!! Read at your limits, if you don't like sexual contents, it's better for you to leave. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Third person's POV

"I have to let you know that I belong to you, so you can only be mine,"Kazuki looked into (y/n)'s orbs, then cupped her cheeks slightly and turned her head around. The skin of her neck was exposed more, so it was easier for Kazuki to leave marks.

His fangs sank into (y/n)'s pale skin, causing her to shout. The silver hair male marked her neck, thy, arms, and (y/n) felt pain sending to all parts of her body every time. "Your blood is hot...are you excited?" She lost many of her blood, so she could only sit there weakly.

"Don't betray me, understand?" Kazuki said. (y/n) said fearfully,"Fuck off!" Kazuki forcefully grabbed her chin and licked the pink lips, then forced his tongue into (y/n)'s mouth, exploring every single places. She didn't respond, not even biting the tongue since she was afraid that Kazuki will be harsh.

Kazuki smirked,"You will soon be taken by me." He slid down (y/n)'s skirt, and saw the drenched panty. "I'm on my period!"she shouted, hoping him to stop. The panty was taken off immediately, and Kazuki said,"Your period just ended. It's not good to tell lies."

......

"How did you know that?"

——awkward silence——

The clothes and bra that (y/n) was wearing were taken off quickly. Kazuki licked her right bud in a circle and sucked it. His other hand rubbed her left breast and pinched her bud. "Please, stop it,"she moaned. Kazuki stopped and smirked,"I know you're enjoying this."

He then asked, lifting her chin,"Answer me:do you love me?" She hesitated, thinking if she should answer 'yes'. "You need to hesitate before answering my question..."he suddenly let out a creepy smile,"I'll make you fall in love with me."

Kazuki inserted his three into (y/n)'s pussy, then started to move it quickly. She held back her moans successfully, but that made Kazuki felt unhappy. He pull it in and out faster, wanting to listen to (y/n)'s moans.

"I...won't give you...what you...want..."said (y/n) in an angry tone. He added 2fingers, which means there are 5 fingers in (y/n). She panted repeatedly, while Kazuki kept on slamming in his fingers.

"Why don't you moan for me?"he asked. He took off his pants, revealing his gigantic chinko. The fingers were pulled out, then (y/n) felt the tip near her entrance. She knew that she will lose her virginity very soon, but still cried,"Please don't. I'll do what you want."

Kazuki quickly inserted his member into (y/n), making her let out a scream. "Take it out! That hurts a lot!" Her cherry was popped, so some blood came out. He kept on thrusting in and out, slowly but rough, not even giving a chance for (y/n) to adjust. She grab his shoulders tightly as a support, and panted.

Kazuki started to go in a fast pace, which made (y/n) to moan. She came, and her hot juice was spilled out. "Ah~Kazuki, please...don't...ah~go any... further..." He didn't care about what she just said, and even started to suck on her bud. 

Kazuki finally came, and the hot milk spilled out. (y/n) also came for the second time, their pants are also messing together. 

He took out his member, leaving (y/n), still dripping cum. Kazuki pecked her forehead full of triumphant,"Now you're mine. Don't ever cheat on me, because I only belong to you."