Ch.10:The Dead Bodies

(y/n)'s POV

I got untied and Kazuki left the room.

Where's my clothes? Oh, there!

I quickly wearer the clothes on and walked to the door. I tried to open the door but found out that it was locked. So...

THAT YANDERE WANTS TO LOCK ME UP IN THIS ROOM UNTIL I DIE!?!?

I'm the most unfortunate person in the world... Guess I have to find a way to get out.

Wow, it seems like I'm playing a horror RPG games.

There's a stairs leading to the downer level. I walked down and see a floating huge ruby, shining its crimson red light. I wonder what is that? What if I touch it?

I reach my hand towards it and touched the cold surface. The light grew stronger, making me to cover my eyes. What the heck is happening...?

I put down my hands, but found out that I'm in a different place. I couldn't find the huge ruby, but instead, I found a...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"I shouted shocked. The ground was full of blood. I touched the ground with my fingers, being relieved. Thank goodness the blood wasn't fresh.

But this place makes me feel uncomfortable.

I keep walking, trying to stay calm. I hope there's no creepy things...

......

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? SOMETHING GRABBED MY RIGHT FOOT!!!

I let out a gasp.

"Help...m...me..."someone tried to say. "Um...do you mind to let go of me? I can't help you if you do this..."I said. That hand let go and the person said,"Take...this..." I tried to find his or her hand, and grabbed on something.

Oh, there's a switch! Let me turn it on.

The light came out from the object, and I saw things. So it's a torch! I turn the torch towards the person so that I can see him or her clearly.

That's a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, but there are blood vessels in his eyes.

!!!

"You're Oliver!?"I shouted. "What happened to you? Why are you crawling on the ground? Why are you here?" His body was covered with blood, especially his neck. I can see no hope in his blue orbs, yet he's still trying to escape.

"Head...chopped..."he said difficultly,"Us...ed...magic..."
So in conclusion, the main points are:
-his head was chopped off
-he used magic to make himself back to life
Wow! I'm so smart!

But who's the one that killed him? His classmates? They don't know magic and is feared to slap someone! His parents? They love Oliver soooooo much and will do anything for him!

Oh wait! That person must know how to use magic! Oliver? Um...why would he suicide? Kazuki? He...

......

!!!!!!

Kazuki! He's the one who has enough ability to kill someone easily! And the main point is:he's a yandere! So does that mean...

The students who died were killed by Kazuki? And even my parents?

This makes sense! I treat them well, and Kazuki noticed. He got jealous and thought I would never care about him, so they were murdered!

"Oliver, what can I do to deal with Kazuki?"I asked, helping him to sit up. "I...don...know...st...stay...awa...y"he tried to say.

'I don't know, stay away from him.'

"I'm...wait...ing...fo..r...you..."he cried,"Goo...d...bye...and...take...care..." His body parts started to become bright dust, and he faded away, leaving nothing.

Goodbye Oliver, I will take care of myself.

My hot tears streamed down quickly.

I must escape this place and never meet Kazuki. I started to walk again, and I kicked on something.

I let the torch shine on the object and it's a head.

!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S A HEAD!!! I NEED TO CALL THE POLICE!!!

I kneeled down and took a look at the head. Hmm...quite a bitchy look. Wait! Isn't that Sakotori? That means she was killed by Kazuki. The one beside her is Ms.Megurine's cousin. Well, what's her name? Her head was also off.

I kept on walking, and saw other dead bodies. They are all people that I know.

I stopped and fell. That's...my mum and dad...! They were here! Dead! Why...? Why? Why?? Why??? What have I done? I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping someone can help me.

But I know it's impossible.

"Found ya! Don't you know it's dangerous here?"a hand landed on my shoulder and someone whispered beside my ear. I can recognise that voice...the murderer.

"See all the dead bodies? They're dead because of you." He's right. If I don't know them, they won't be killed.

"Take a look at the senpais. They're dead." I shouldn't be so friendly. This was why they are killed.

"Take a look at your best friend. She tried her best to save you, but you've still been raped." He's right. Rinka...she warned me many times...but at last, I wasn't safe at all.

"Remember the strong Oliver who faded away?" I let my important friend fall in love with me, and at last, he was killed.

"Remember your parents?" My parents...I promised to live well, but I broke our promise. They're dead on the way home.

If I wasn't born, they would be living well.

"But you still have Kazuki,"

......

Kazuki...?

"He loves you so much, and will accept whatever you are. Because you're (y/n) (l/n),"

Oh ya...Kazuki...he's the best...

I turned my head to face him, looking into his red orbs. "I...love you,"I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "I won't leave you anymore. I'm always yours,"I said.

"I love you too, (y/n)."he replied with a warm smile. He's like an angel to me...the best guy ever in the world... I smiled warmly.

I will never leave him.

~end~

A/N:Finally finished this book! Quite short though... But anyway, thanks for reading! Remember to check out my other stories if you enjoy reading this book! Bye!