Chapter 6

Someone started to knock on the door when I figured out I fell asleep. I jumped and ran to open the door. The knocking stopped. I could hear that the party was still on and rock music was pounding, my head is killing me. The alcohol is no longer in my system that is when I spot the red cup, I think I brought here. I grabbed it and drank it all. It tasted funny but what the hell. My phone was still plugged and it is 4 in the morning. I have a text from Patricia and a call from my mother.

*I went to Liam's, text me if you need anything* What the fuck? She left me here and I know nobody. I started to panic that is when somebody started banging on the door. It frightened me so much that I fell from the edge of the bed and hit my head on the corner of the desk. I cussed the desk and crawled on my knees toward the door. I reached the door knob to unlock the door so I am able to open this heavy wooden door.

My eyes spot a tall, curly man looking me with a frown on his face. His left hand is covered in tattoos and he has a lip piercing. He is dressed in tight black t-shirt what it looks like black jeans and boots.
Who wears boots in the summer? Who the fuck wears leather boots in summer? I don't know him but yet I already hate him.

Without even realizing it I started to laugh out loud. Really loud. His eyes looked at mine like I was crazy.

After our staring contest I got up from the floor. It looks like he is a head and half taller and I feel small standing in front of this boy.

''What the fuck are you staring?'' His hand slowly traveled trough his curly hair. He is actually quite handsome but he still looks like trouble to me and I already have enough acquaintances here I don't need more.

''I am not staring.'' I said with a sarcastic smile.

''Well it sure looks like it.'' My eyes travelled down to his hands holding a blue cup filled with red liquid, I immediately grabbed it and drank it. It tastes funny and sweet. It is not like vodka with juice I tried, or wine. It doesn't even burn my throat or mouth. The taste of it is different but I like it.

''It is not alcohol you know?'' I slammed my forehead in my head, while he passed by me into the room. I closed the door and laid on the bed, this party is making me tired and I don't have a ride to home. I have no idea how will I get back.

Scenarios in my head and idea to call my mother crossed my mind but I got out off of it when this boy hit something. I could only see his shadow because it was pitch black. I wanted to throw him though the window, he is annoying as hell but he is obviously searching for something.

I grabbed my phone and texted Patricia when will she be back. My fingers wanted to call my mother but my mind will not let it.
This was fun but what the fuck should I do when I have nothing to do? I could go downstairs and dance, alone, maybe drink more until I pass out or I could stay here and sleep. i have no idea what to do, i don't even know where am I.
My heart started to beat faster and I can feel different emotions in my head mixing and mixing. I feel scared and alone. again. but I won't cry. I promised myself that.

"You looking for something?" I send away my tears and asked him since he is annoying
me and the faster he finds it the faster he will go.

"Yea, but I don't need your help."

"I wasn't going to help you. You are too annoying and arrogant for me and my help." I stood up trying to find a way toward the window but he blocked my way.

"Attitude?" His eyes are so cold but so beautiful. "What are you doing here alone?" I am starting to feel scared especially when my phone started to ring. The screen showed 'father' and I decided to answer.

"What?" My legs took a step back from the boy.
"Where are you, I have been worried about you Alice!" He sounds sober but you never know with him. He? Worried about me? Yeah right. He probably needs me to help him throw up or buy him more of his precious beer and shitty cheap alcohol. I wanted to respond on his obnoxious words but this time my fingers pressed the red button and hang up. I don't want to go home. not to him. Not right now. I really do hate him. Even though he is my father. I could never hate anyone more than him. Now I can't even go home.

My phone fell on the hard floor lightly, my knees started to shake while my heart was sinking again. My body was too heavy for my feet to stand, my back were leaning onto the closet slowly slipping down. I seriously don't want to live anymore. I don't want to go home, or be here.

I needed distraction.

I stood up and walked until I got in front of him.

My body was in front of his almost touching. Our eyes met and it was one of those romantic as shit moments from movies where probably they meet on some teen party just to hook up and somehow they end up together. But when I think about it I don't want this to be one of those movie scenes. This will be just this night and never again (I don't mean sex, just making out) , I don't even think I could tolerate him while hundred percent sober. I still feel tipsy and drunk but not as much as before.

Shit.

I have to stop thinking about how drunk or sober I am, or even how this looks. I am over thinking, and I never over think about anything.

His green eyes were scanning my body and I can hear his heart pounding. I stepped closer while he wrapped his arms around my waist slowly tugging me closer to make me feel his heavy breathing against his chest. I moved my hand towards his neck barely reaching his height never breaking our eye contact. His tattooed arm grabbed mine pulling it down and leading me to bed. He sat pointing at his thighs directing me to sit there so I obey his order like a lost puppy and do what he wants. His arms pulled me closer again making me get goosebumps at his cold touch. After quite a lot of time sitting like this he looked at my lips like he was asking for a permission to kiss me.

I have no idea what I am doing here with him. I do hate him but then again I don't even know him. I just met him, I mean I didn't even met him actually his name is unfamiliar to me and all I know is nothing about him. It does not really matter,  I will not probably even see him ever again.

He put his cold arm on my warm cheek slowly rubbing hit thumb over it.

"Can I kiss you?" the silence was broken and he asked with harsh voice trying to sound tough.

I nod when he pressed his lips softly. We closed our eyes as he started biting my lip, slowly and tenderly making me forget about everything. His soft tongue started massaging mine and it felt so good. I have never kissed anyone like that. With that passion. Then again I only kissed two guys in my life. His hands moved my legs around him so I wrap them around his waist and never breaking the kiss. He threw me on the bed so I lay on it while he is above holding his weight on his elbows. He started to kiss harder making me feel more of his cool minty mouth. 

I knew where this was going and I still know it but somehow I can't stop myself. I never went that far. Like with anyone. It's something private and I respect that.

He left my lips so he can kiss my neck leaving wet kisses all over my small neck. His head went down while holding my waist.  His lips kissed my stomach over my shirt.  He grabbed my pants like he was going to take them of. 

I can't stop it. I really can't. I want to though but I have alcohol in my system and when I think about it I started it didn't I? Oh my God, this is all my fault. I will regret this tomorrow right? 

''What the heck?'' A girl came in and she shouted really loudly. Her face was covered in tears. You could see the sadness in her eyes. Her cheeks were stained by her black make-up. The boy removed his hands off of me. His head was now pointed at the girl. 

(Author's note)

Short and late update.

Sorry for that but I am a really slow writer ha ha, and I had a really busy week.

I don't know when the next update will be so please have patience :) ?